All Star Batman & Robin (aka the adventures of Crazy Steve)

Am I the only one that wants this comic to get a continuation just to know how it all ends :laughing::laughing:.

2 Likes

I would like to see more of it, too.

1 Like

Like who can forget this classic lol

200px-GoddamnBatman.jpg

2 Likes

It was going to be continued as Robin and Batman but that fell to the wayside. Too bad Adam Hughes’ Batgirl book in this line never happened.

All Star B&R’s still my favorite All Star title.

2 Likes

I love the series, personally. Of course I’d like to see it finished but I’m not counting on it.

2 Likes

No! Leave that turkey dead! That was probably the worst iteration of Batman and Robin–ever!

I mean I’m glad you like it but to me I have read a lot of Batman comics, never have I cam across a story so poorly written its sad the art work was wasted on this. I 100% don’t mind a different Batman, but this is just awful.

1 Like

I’ll admit it’s the art that puts this at the top of my AS list. If Jim Lee didn’t illustrate it, I’d see it differently. I don’t really see what the hubbub over the “I’m the goddamn Batman.” was. I thought it was overblown in '05. This Batman is supposed to be a bit more…emphatic.

Issue #4’s four page Batcave fold-out is still incredible. Probably the artistic highlight of the series. The writing highlight was when Batman gave GL a hard time over how he used his power ring. Something to the effect of “You have the most powerful weapon in the universe and all you do with it is make boxing gloves and giant vacuum cleaners?” He was of course a bit more emphatic.

To each their own as to how you see the series.

2 Likes