all rejoice Doom Patrol season 2 has been confirmed!!

I am so happy right now

25 Likes

Omg bless this show is so good. I don’t think it would happen but if there could be a Doom Patrol/ Legends of tomorrow cross over I would die :pray:

6 Likes

All hail the freaks and weirdos who can’t or won’t fit in! All hail the Patrol!

4 Likes

So relieved. This also speaks to this service’s continuing existence since it will appear here and on HBO Max where it will find a much larger audience. Best news of the weekend.

6 Likes

It’s fantastic news because we get not only more episodes but they’ve said where they’ll be airing, which cuts down the posts of “DC Universe is over!” and “Doom Patrol moves to HBO Max” Oh sure, we’re still gonna see these posts but not as much of them. At this point, I’ll take it!

6 Likes

Excited

3 Likes

break dances

1 Like

The combo release is a very positive business move, a plus for the show, this service, the new hbo service (and reaching a broader audience, more mainstream attention, hopefully more money spread across the board so more cool shows get made here) and fans in general. I’m so glad I get to be alive for such a delightfully weird show to be in existence ☆

2 Likes

WOO-HOO!

The most imaginative and thoroughly weird show is coming back!

I hope that the wonderful Alan Tudyk comes back as Mr. Nobody 2.0, not exactly evil, and crazier than ever.

I want to see the Brotherhood of Dada!

2 Likes

so its leaving DCU for HBO Max?

And all you guys freaked out for nothing. Lol

2 Likes

Yay!!!@@!!!

1 Like

The show is fantastic. So happy and delighted to hear this news. It would appear the DC Universe in its current form is here to stay.