All of Neil Gaiman's Sandman--Now on DCUI!

For the many community members that have been asking in recent weeks…good news! All of Neil Gaiman’s The Sandman is now free to read for all registered DCUI users!

Whether you are reading along with this month’s Book Club, or you are just desperate for more Sandman content, DCUI has you covered!

Get out there and enjoy the Dreaming!

22 Likes

I’ve been asking for this for four years. Literally a dream come true!

11 Likes

Fantastic! Was worried Hob Gadling would die before this happened!

7 Likes

I just started reading this and thought I would only get to read the first 8 issues. I am on like issue 5 now. How exciting to know now I can keep reading!

8 Likes

Now you can visit the Dreaming whenever you want! :hourglass_flowing_sand:

6 Likes

Yes, very exciting. It is my first read through ever of it as well. I am enjoying it so far.

8 Likes

Will The Sandman Special be included? I don’t see it there currently. I can understand holding off on The Dream Hunters, Endless Nights, and Overture, but the special’s Orpheus story is an important one, and published concurrently with the main series.

9 Likes

giphy

Surprised it took this long but :raised_hands: :tada: doesn’t matter—I’m glad it’s here now. :purple_heart:

12 Likes

This is fantastic news! Thank you so much for making this happen! I can’t wait to read the rest of this series!

7 Likes

That is cool! I know many of us have been waiting for this for years.

5 Likes

I just want to thank the staff here for working hard to make this happen. I know that I complain a lot, so I want to be sure to show my appreciation when something GOOD happens, too. So, thank you.

This.

5 Likes

YESSSSS! I just texted my whole family in excitement, we’ve all been really looking forward to this! I’m so excited to sit down and dig right in! Thanks y’all!

5 Likes

I hope you all enjoy it!

5 Likes

Yessssss!!! Thank you!!!

4 Likes

a138cd1146731d9053be24e9600102ae

So excited for this!

Welcome back to the community @humblesasquatch! :partying_face: Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything!

5 Likes

Good to see you again! Enjoy the readin’!

4 Likes

Yes, absolutely! Thanks so much for making this happen!

5 Likes

Thank you!!!

4 Likes

I just want to say thanks. I bought all of these issues initially, and then had to pass them along as part of a down-sizing of my collection. I also bought some of the tpb’s, but it is really nice to have it all together here.

Second the request for the special, it is part of this.

9 Likes

Welcome back to the community, friend! Sorry you had to part with your collection, but at least you now have access to it all digitally :slight_smile:

5 Likes