All Hallows' DC-eve

Happy Spooky Season everyone! Despite the pandemic I hope people will be enjoying Halloween as their favorite DC characters. I know my friends and I are planning a virtual Halloween hang, though Halloween is enough of an excuse for me to dress up and post on Instagram!

How shall you be DC-fying your Halloween? Any fun costumes planned? Do you believe costumes should be character-accurate or do you like to do your own take? Do props make the outfit? Group of solo? Best places to get costumes/cosplay (especially for last minute ones)?

Share here!

10 Likes

Halloween is one of my favorite days of the year! I’m sad I wont be going out, but I’m making the best out of it by dressing up as a character i wouldn’t have the confidence to wear out. Black Canary’s going to enjoy a scary movie marathon :stars: :jack_o_lantern: :stars:

4 Likes

I’m sure you’ll look amazing! She’s one of my favorites so I’m thinking about her for my Halloweek of costumes. Why not go for it?!

1 Like

I really want to have a Zantana costume finished by Halloween, but that’s not happening (I can’t sew and do you know how tough it is to find a topcoat with those tails??).
Might just do a lowkey cosplay of Huntress and invite a friend or two over for movies.

2 Likes

Oh zatanna is a good one! Maybe next year because that does sound hard to make and something not found in stores (easily or cheaply). Have fun as huntress! Do you have a crossbow?!

1 Like