Alfred's best quotes.

The man has a quick wit than rivals Master Wayne’s and the Dark Knights. Gimme ur favs…

1 Like

The best way to fight a cold, chicken soup. Batman Animated Series

1 Like

There are reasons not to kill. We’ve discussed these before. To say that murder is immoral is too vague. Killing, even once, even with reasons, strips you of your humanity. I do not mean this in an abstract way. Though we move about the world as individuals, the human race as a whole is spiritually-- necessarily, scientifically-- a single entity. You cannot afford to revoke that citizenship. You cannot work meaningfully for humanity from outside of it. I know you know this. I know you.

1 Like

Batman:
You think you know everything about me, don’t you?
Alfred Pennyworth:
I diapered your bottom; I bloody well ought to, sir!

Sir, you’re brooding… it’s simply unbecoming of you.

1 Like

“What’s a point of doing push-up when you can’t even lift a bloody log?!” -Alfred (Batman Begins)

1 Like

“Some men aren’t looking for anything logical, like money. They can’t be bought, bullied or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.” - Alfred, The Dark Knight

“Darkness and anger. But beneath that is a heart that feels pain. Your heart, it’s what makes you want to help other people. Your heart is your strength. Deny the darkness, and you deny that. But accepting that is something you must do on your own. You understand me?” - Alfred, Gotham

1 Like