Alexander Knox & Vicki Vale's Goal

Alexander Knox and Vicki Vale are 2 regular reporters who are just doing their job.
Ever since Batman first appear, Knox sounded eager to findout about the mysterious bat sighting!
My question to you guys is why is Alexander Knox and Vicki Vale so interested in finding out who Batman is? Were they planning to expose him? Knox may have wrote the headline that the Joker read after killing Grissom, “Wing Freak Terrorize Gotham.”
Remember, this is before Vale meets Bruce Wayne.
It’s funny to point out that Knox was more interested in Batman then Bruce Wayne and doesn’t care for him.
Whatever the reason I hope both Knox and Vale will be in Batman89 comic this Summer!
In a way I think Knox and Vale were probably wanted to tell a good story. And bring Batman to Justice before realizing that he’s a hero!
Thankfully Vale didn’t expose him after finding out who Batman is and never even told Knox.
:batman:

5 Likes

That is one thing I love about the movie- Unlike most superhero movies it has a supporting protagonist instead of the usual hero protagonist.

2 Likes

I think they probably will be. It seems strange to do a comic about the first film and not have them in it, she’s the main love interest and Knox is great for some levity, plus he’s become a fan favorite.

2 Likes

“Pulitzer Prize material. Just think!”

7 Likes

Glad Vale was willing to lose Pulitzer Prize by not telling.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Every time I pass by this thread I think of @AlexanderKnox, the user, not the Batman 89 character. Just sayin’…

7 Likes

I thought about mentioning him, but I didn’t want to keep bugging him anytime I talk about the movie version of Alexander Knox.:slightly_smiling_face:
If he like this thread, great. If not, that’s fine too.

4 Likes

I’d jokingly post a thumbs-down emoji, but I’m sticking to my anti-hand policy. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Have to admit… I didn’t put 2 & 2 together (that the name belongs to the movie character) until very late in the game. When I did, I thought “So thaaaat’s what the profile pic is”. Some DC fan I am…

6 Likes

YES. Agreed @Reaganfan78. Can’t wait for Batman89 to start its run!

:00_batman_1989:

Also- here’s an interesting angle on the upcoming comic’s run:

5 Likes
2 Likes

Not gonna lie, I read every @AlexanderKnox post in Robert Wuhl’s voice.

Oh and…give Knox a grant.

4 Likes

I would almost think Knox and Vale will have to appear in the comic book! It really wouldn’t make sense not to have two of the movie’s most important characters from the movie in it.

3 Likes