After Quarantine? What Comics Are You Looking Forward To

So hello comic fans big question what books are you looking forward to picking up physically at your LCS (local comic shop) ? I’m looking forward to new Superman the continuation of Legion of superheroes, one of my personal favorites The Flash, Teen Titans and Young Justice. Let’s look at hope and the future because this is not our new way of life! This is just a hard bump in the road of life that we all are experiencing together. Respect the S :superman_hv_4:

4 Likes

Definitely DCeased: The Unkillables.

5 Likes

I’m going to have to second Young Justice, and the other one I can’t wait to pick up is Amethyst (My shop got shorted the day it came in, so I don’t have #2 either).

4 Likes

I’m also looking forward to picking up Young Justice! My other pick would be DCeased: The Unkillables—that whole story simultaneously breaks my heart and keeps me on the edge of my seat, it’s such a good read. I’d Jimmy Olsen as well, but admittedly, I’ve fallen a couple of issues behind. :persevere:

4 Likes

@TheGirlWonder12 I have the first 3 of the unkillables but I haven’t read it yet. I am looking forward to it and want to binge it so I’m not waiting for it to come out for however long we would have to wait! I’m looking forward to getting back in a comic shop!

2 Likes

@TheGirlWonder12 @jsmsiggy Lol I’m glad we’re all in agreement here on DCeased: The Unkillables.

3 Likes

Considering there’s only four books from the main DC line I don’t pull, it’s safe to say I’m looking forward to physical books coming back in a big way. @Nightroia, I am actually enjoying Unkillables even more than the main first DCeased series. If I had to narrow it down further, I’m looking forward to Batman with the Joker War coming. Punchline and Clown Hunter are enough to get me pumped, but I’m fairly certain Dick Grayson is coming back and ditching “Ric”. I’m also very much looking forward to Death Metal, and on the Black Label side, The Question: The Deaths Of Vic Sage, Joker/Harley: Criminal Sanity, and the fantasy book, The Last God. I’m also really looking forward to Jeff Lemire’s Joker: Killer Smile follow up, the name which slips my mind at the moment. Again, I can count on less than one hand the number of DC books I don’t pull, so sometimes I lose track of what to be exited for​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

@Nightroia @jsmsiggy @jgj-usmc and the list of people who enjoy it continues! Jsmsiggy, you’ll have to let us know what you think of it when you do read it!

3 Likes

@TheGirlWonder12 believe me I will; I’m betting I will love it because DCeased is an awesome book! The ending was unthinkable and made it an instant classic!

3 Likes

@jsmsiggy I absolutely agree! Each issue just kept building up and getting better! No spoilers, but The Unkillables is definitely doing the same. :eyes:

2 Likes

Who is excited for the return of physical comic books? I’m looking forward to this little part of my life to return back to normal. What book are you picking up at your LCS? Let’s talk comics one book I’m looking forward to is the 75 years of Superboy unless DC wants to send It to me quicker.

3 Likes

I have been trying to collect all of the batfamily so I can picture frame it. All I need is a Spoiler comic and I will be golden. I also want to pick up Strange Adventures and the Batman: Adventure Continues comic physically.

2 Likes

I wish I could be excited, but my state says we’re likely a month from allowing bookstores to open again. May 15th is the earliest date they’re throwing around.

2 Likes

I will go full digital until this is over.

Having the physical comic in my hand is just not worth the risk to my health or the potential added workload to the healthcare workers. As much as I love comics they are just not on Maslow’s hierarchy of needs.

2 Likes

The anniversary issues (Catwoman, Joker, and Green Lantern)

1 Like