Affleck Returns

Ben Affleck Is The Only American Film Actor That I Like And That I Prefer To Play Daredevil (Matt Murdock) (2004)

It is cool to see him come back. I was surprised reading it was going to happen.

3 Likes

Multiple Batman!!!Yay!!!

3 Likes

Calling it now, whatā€™s stopping of Henry Cavill continuing as Superman. If Afleck is back, a Superman movie news will be huge! They have must something in stored in DC Fandome.

6 Likes

Grace just casually drops that sheā€™s hearing Michelle Pfeiffer will be back too:

5 Likes

:eyes: GASP ā€¦brbā€¦gotta watch thisā€¦ :cat2:

2 Likes

Michelle Pfeiffer back too??

4 Likes

Grace Randolph is a hack.

Iā€™m glad Ben is returning to me all the actors that have ever played Bruce Wayne/Batman and the ones who just played Bruce Wayne only where also good I need to eventually watch Gotham just been busy watching shows that had appeared in Crisis on Infinite Earths I do reviews on the shows and movie always positive stuff though so far I only wrote about Fleischers Superman a two parter because it appeared in the comic that connected to the show so if you want to see my reviews on the shows let me know and I will send you a friend request on Facebook

1 Like

Iā€™m so excited to see Batman/Ben Affleck return! I wish that we got the solo film of him instead of Patfleck. But Iā€™ll take what I can get. HBO Max should make a series for him, film is pretty dead anyways.

They gotta get Zack Snyder to make another Man of Steel and continue making Justice League films.

Affleck worst batman imoā€‹:-1::-1::-1:

DCMU continuity is still quit young we likely will see a film with them down the road. personally i would rather see a Deathstroke bat team up as i find that a bit more interesting than these two fightings it out. perhaps teaming up to escape an archam taken over by the inmates i used to want a definitive bats vs Deathstroke fight till I read The War of Jokes and Riddles in rebirth continuity of batman as batman beats the Deathstroke and Deadshot two on one in his second year wearing the cape. almost killing the latter.

He was awesome in American Assassin as well

Cool news. I wonder, is this a return to the role, or will Affleckā€™s official sendoff from the DC movies take place in The Flash?

1 Like

I hope we get the Batfleck vs Deathstoke movie. I think it will happen because DC, Warner Brothers/Warner Max and AT&T are listening to their fans :pray:

1 Like

Pumped for his return! Love how they are leaning into the Multiverse! Itā€™s a nice way of validating every fanā€™s favorite and heading fan wars off at the pass!

1 Like