Adventures of Superman

Currently watching this with my kids, I used to watch this show in the early 90’s on Nick at Nite when I was 7. Such a great show. My middle son who is autistic and is 12 loves Superman and is really getting into the show. He’s sitting here wearing a Superman cape. Thanks DC Universe for giving me a memory I’ll truly remember.

15 Likes

@ReallyReallReallyDarkGray, that’s the kind of experience that keeps us inspired to do the things we do. Your son must have a beautiful heart if Superman is his hero. Thank you so much for sharing with us.
<3 <3 <3

8 Likes

That’s really neat and cool to hear. I too grew up with the Adventures of Superman on Nick at Nite.

6 Likes

I first watch it when I was 14 when it was on Nick at Nite. Back in 2006 I got to meet a lady who play as a little girl playing a ball with a mole man in ‘Superman and th e Mole man.’ She was really nice. I’m thankful the show is still around for many to enjoy watching this classic series. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

The Adventures of Superman was my intro to the wondrous world of Superman. As a boy, back in the sixties, I would watch it every night on the local WPIX station Channel 11. To this day I still find them entertaining, funny–and yes-- at times thrilling. LOOK! UP IN THE SKY…! Just for the record my favorite episode is the season two mystery: “A Ghost For Scotland Yard”. It scared the crap out of me as a little kid.

@RRRDarkGray, beautiful post and that is truly awesome that you can share the experience with your kids!

1 Like

RRRdarkgray that’s awesome dad work you got going on. The folks at DCU should be proud for making it possible for you and your kids to enjoy this classic together.

2 Likes