Actors in Multiple DC Roles

Also to add to Jeffery Dean Morgan’s resume, he’s on Supernatural which is Wildstorm a dc co.

More add toos Carla Gugino on Sucker Punch as well as ones mentioned lower down on post.

Jamie Chung as Valerie Vale In Gotham & as Amber in Sucker Punch.

Forgot Carla Guginos character name is Dr. Vera Gorski in Sucker Punch.

Rahul Kohli played Ravi Chakrabarti in iZombie and Jack Spheer in Supergirl.

Laura Vandervoort played Supergirl in Smallville and Indigo (Brainiac 8) in Supergirl.

1 Like

Coville

Yes Rahul is the 1 couldn’t think of cuz he was on Supergirl when IZombie & Supergirl we’re both new. I couldn’t remember his name. I just remembered that was one of if not Lena Luthors 1st appearances as his assistant.

Mark Hamill as trixter in 70’s & present day Flash, even wore the exact same costume. Not a multiple but honorable mention

Alan Ritchson was Aquaman and also plays Dove. Justin Hartley was Green Arrow and also played Aquaman in Mercy Reef pilot.

90’s flash for Hamill just realized I put 70’s, I’m getting old forgive me.

Cress Williams played a villain, Baron Sunday, on Lois & Clark season 3 Ep.55, and is currently Black Lightning on the CW.

1 Like

Neal McDonough as Green Arrow in DC Showcase: Green Arrow and Damien Darkh on Arrow. He was also the voice of Nightwing (Damian Wayne) and The Flash in the first Injustice.

Can’t get any more meta than that!

Look at any live action Superman property. They probably have at least one actor from a previous Superman thing. I’ve lost track of how many actors Supergirl has brought back