Action Figure Photography

How’s it going my fellow dc fans… In the past year thanks to covid I have gotten into putting my collection to use and start dabbing in some action figure photography here’s some of the pieces I did… let me know what you think… also if anyone else does the same show off your work

6 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Dang these are all rly good

2 Likes

Thanks Detective I appreciate the feed back… I’m also willing to take requests on what ppl would like to see… my collection dates back to the 80s toy biz dc line so besides the newer figures I can also do more nostalgic photos for my older peeps in here also… so any scene or person comes to mind that you would like to see?

1 Like

80s TOYS!!!

how long have been collecting for?

Hmmm maybe a scene from ‘89 Batman

1 Like

Man since before I can even remember… my family use to buy two of everything so had one open and one closed… we are actually gonna start a toy museum in Wisconsin we already bought the land and need to convert it… it was a skating rink before… started going through storage a few months ago busting out the older figures I could use… example that taxi in the first picture is from the shadow movie toy line… and the city back drop in the death metal batman picture is from an old batman returns figure or board game don’t remember exactly which one… also the grey cave in that photo was from the Tonka 89 toy set that came with axis chemicals

Any specific scene from the 89 batman film you would like to see? That’s actually my favorite film I remember seeing it in the drive in when it came out

1 Like

We’ll I’m rly fine with any scene maybe even ur favorite one

1 Like

Aiight I got two different ones in mind… I’ll start working on them during my free time tomorrow… might be a few days but I’ll post it in this thread when I finish with it… in the mean time here is one I forgot to post with the first set in this thread it was meant to be the first photo of him on the roof before he jumped on the car

3 Likes

Just a little banter at the Hall of Justice….

2 Likes

:star_struck: Really dig your photographs @DC.Fan.23! Keep putting in that studio time. Looking forward to seeing more.

3 Likes

On karaoke night, it turned out that none of the three ever knew any songs by Earth, Wind and Fire, So Swamp Thing chose Born by the Bayou, Red Tornado went with Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto and Firestorm, to everyone’s surprise, passed on Disco Inferno and instead delivered a crushing rendition of Bruce Springsteen’s I’m On Fire!

2 Likes

:laughing: :laughing:

That’s the real con experience down to a T. Nailed it!

Well……….

this is awkward

2 Likes

……and then the fight started!

2 Likes

Speaking of fights….
Action Comics #1 Superman vs Doomsday

3 Likes

just wanted to say the composition and photography skills are on point, and this is really cool stuff.

1 Like