Action Comics 1005

Am I the only one that noticed Clark Kent took off his glasses in a panel at the Daily Planet while talking to Goode, and no one noticed he is Superman?

1 Like

No, I noticed it too. Kind of odd.

2 Likes

Feel like Bendis is trying to tease the fans with stuff like that. Can’t say I’m a fan of it.

2 Likes

Maybe Goode has an effect on him that wears down his awareness? Given the end of the issue and all.

1 Like

That would be a twist I’d be okay with. If it ends up this panel is never mentioned, might frustrate me a bit

1 Like

It does seem like she’s had some kind of effect on him. She palled up to Clark fairly quickly.

1 Like

Clark’s been taking those glasses off for years in front of everyone–particularly Lois. Check out some of the episode of The Adventures of Superman here on DC Universe, and pay particular attention to Season Two’s “Panic in the Sky”. There’s a scene in this episode where an amnesiac Clark is lying in his bed (he got hit in the by a meteorite) sans glasses and Lois, Perry, and Jimmy are clueless at his bedside. But watch Jimmy closely as they question Clark: the young cub reporter might be on to something.