Acrylic Swamp Thing

Awesome keep up the great work hope to see more

2 Likes

Goes great with my vibe rn I’m watching dcu original show rn.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ve got some ideas I’m trying out now. See you soon!

2 Likes

Thank you! The show is super awesome!

1 Like

Perfect! I tried drawing him and it is so difficult. Awesome work!

2 Likes

Thank you! Swamp Thing can be quite a challenge! I just kept at this one until I could be happy with it.

1 Like

Cool the scenery in the background and the way the colors contrast compliment the picture well. And Swamp Thing himself is really well done. Excellent work.

1 Like

Great Art! Is the saga of the Swamp thing good

1 Like

Thank you very much! There was a fair amount of trial and error to finally get this where I wanted it color-wise

1 Like

Thank you! Saga of the Swamp Thing is incredible! You should definitely check it out asap!

1 Like

I love how vibrant the colors are! Have you gone to an art class or is this just insane natural talent?

1 Like

Such flattery haha! Most of what I know about painting is what advice my wife gives just by trying different things and failing and trying again and again until I’m happy with what I’m looking at. For this, I tried as best as I could to capture the colors used inside the Saga of the Swamp Thing series. It’s a beautifully written series and the artwork complements and propels it to a whole other level of amazingness! You really should check it out when you get the chance. Thanks again for your kind words.

3 Likes

Way to go! Keep working on your craft!

2 Likes

Every day is another opportunity to improve! Thank you very much!

1 Like