Account Issues

I keep forgetting to say this, but after I joined, something weird happened to my account. I got a notice about strange activity and a temporary lock.

1 Like

Hey there @MiscellaneousSoup!

Hmm, what do you mean? When you joined DCUI originally or did this happen sometime recently?

1 Like

Immediately after I first commented in the Iceberg Lounge Live Chat, very shortly after it debuted.

Also, on a similar note, I think I messed up when I was on my phone and I pressed something. I no longer see the scroll up or down options on the forums, mobile or desktop, and when I click on a header (example: DC’s Squid Game, see more), it disappears instead of redirecting me to that forum thread.

This is a known issue for many users that we’ve been dealing with for the past few weeks — I believe we recently made away with it, but I’ll let admin know that you’re still running into this problem.

Also, by means of the scrollbar, could you specify which one you’re not able to see?

My apologies for not responding earlier. It’s the first option, mostly on mobile. If I want to scroll down to the latest post, an option pops up and the page reloads itself instead of moving down.

Sorry to drag this out here, but I’m not able to recreate this issue on mobile and will need more in-depth details here.

What option specifically pops up for you? Can you provide a screenshot?

1 Like

Never mind, you can ignore me. I took a screenshot on my phone, but I can’t copy and paste it. (I’m typing this on my laptop.) It’s probably something normal that I’m misunderstanding. I’m sorry for wasting your time.