About to Binge Titans season 2!

I have been busy due to school but some trailers of deathstroke on Youtube has hyped me enough to binge season 2!!!Very Interested to see what happens to Dick and Raven after that season 1 finale!!! Hope you guys are enjoying the new season!!!

5 Likes

Awesome! Hope you enjoy. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Jay_Kay

I love the Jason vs Dick fight scene!! And how the Titans turned evil

1 Like

Enjoy! This season has been really good in my opinion. And as someone that had mixed feelings on the first season I’m so glad.

2 Likes

Just finished the first episode!! Deathstroke seems really good!! I’m not sure about the older Bruce though…

2 Likes

Oh yeah! Deathstroke is great. He somehow feels like a scarier presence than Trigon lol.

3 Likes

Yeah, Bruce has definitely received mixed reactions, and I wasn’t buying him…But wait until you get to the most recent episode titled “Bruce Wayne.” VERY good!

1 Like

The New Season has been amazing. Gets better with every new episode, and actually exploring more into how Grayson became the way he did in season 1 trust me it leave you wanting more!

3 Likes

Is Bruce here stop Batman? He also seems skinner than Dick, which is weird lol

1 Like

hes just old, but still batman, dick age is 30 , and 15 years of robin, in the comics bruce wayne never ages despite having 5 robins, here is most realistic

3 Likes

Good call

1 Like

I agree, that the actor playing Bruce Wayne does seem a bit older, and thinner, than I would have expected, but I do like the actor, and with the age of Dick, it does make sense that Batman would be older too.

I am willing to accept this version of Bruce.

MACJR

I could imagine this version of bruce being in a Batman Beyond style suit just like how the older Bruce Wayne was in it in the DCAU

Something tells me that Aqualad is alive somehow because they no way would kill a guy like him off

This season has been so intense!!

1 Like