How To Enter The Iceberg Lounge

A private lounge for Level 3 members to kick back and chat.

You might have heard about the hottest private club in Gotham City, accessible only to those with Level 3 Clearance.

It’s where folks come to kick back and relax after a long day of capering. It’s a den of socialites, backdoor shenanigans, and random whispered conversations that all the other areas of DC won’t quite tolerate. It’s…THE ICEBERG LOUNGE.

You walk up to the entrance of the Iceberg Lounge and are stopped by a beefy Bouncer.

“Hey, we don’t know your face and you ain’t on the list. You want in here? You’re gonna have to prove yourself. You’re gonna have to gain a little Clearance, you know what I’m sayin’?”

You check your Clearance Level at the top of your Profile Summary, located in your Community profile icon. Are you Clearance Level 3: Hero? If so, you should be good to go into the VIP Access area. Are you Clearance Level 0-2 (New, A Hero’s Helper, or Beginning Hero)? You’ll have to read on to get let in the side door entrance.

=======

For Those Clearance Level 0-2

The Bouncer can see you don’t have Clearance Level 3, and eyes you suspiciously.

“Huh. You seem like you might be all right. But if you gonna come around here thinkin’ you’ll get in without a little proof you’ll keep it cool in there, you’ve got another think comin’. You got the password, don’t you?”

“What password? This guy right here.”

You can find the passphrase on the first panel of our 7th page of Doomsday Clock (2017-) #6

"Once you got that, you let me know. We gotta have some agreement with you here at the Lounge, if you know what I mean.

“No more clues, alright - now scram, kid!”

259 Likes