About the GENERAL DISCUSSION Category 📋

Comic Books · Movies & TV · Video & Board Games · Collector’s Corner · Fan Creations · Polls & Quizzes

This is the place to discuss your favorites, find recommendations, and more, more, MORE - If it’s DC fandom, this is your hub!

For greater visibility, we recommend placing your topic in one of the following sub-categories:

When starting or joining a conversation, please remember our tips on “Topic Posting for Successful Discussion”:

1. Stay on topic.

2. Please use concise, descriptive titles in your posts. Avoid ALL CAPS and spoilers.

3. Do not use someone else’s thread to begin a one-on-one conversation, but do feel free to continue your conversation in a direct message.

4. To be best understood, use correct spelling and grammar.

5. Be generous and thoughtful when responding to others.

Keeping these tips in mind while posting and commenting will help to create meaningful, spirited conversation that everyone can enjoy!

Now that you’re prepared: Up, up, and away into the nearest DC discussion!

53 Likes

I love this app everyone gets me and i can go full geek mode whenever :heartbeat::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::sparkling_heart:

45 Likes

I love this app everyone gets me and i can go full geek mode whenever :heartbeat::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::sparkling_heart:

I completely agree, @Rose2008! Loving this DCU Fam and the daily “full on geek mode”! It’s been a blast. I couldn’t have dreamed up a better space myself! :batman_hv_5:

7 Likes

Agreed!

1 Like

Hey everyone! we’ve scrubbed the comments here and included any edits in the above description. This topic is closed to comments for the sake of organization, as moderators are more closely tracking the Suggestion Box for feedback and questions about the Community. If you haven’t been, please head over to share your thoughts!

6 Likes