About Hush *Spoilers allowed

Batman: Hush seems like it was made by people who read about the original story on Wikipedia and then made changes while having NO idea as to what made the Loeb/Lee book so great. Feels rushed, lazy, and a waste of the name

1 Like

I enjoyed the movie but I agree with every word. Also, killing Riddler off was annoying.

I can’t believe the DC Animated Original Movies is a continuity where Talia al Ghul, a morally grey but usually not irredeemable (Grant Morrison’s awful writing for her notwithstanding) character, is portrayed as a psychopath who was willing to murder her own son just because he wasn’t perfect, but Tommy Elliot, one of DC’s most sadistic and sociopathic non-metahuman characters, is portrayed as a victim.

1 Like

The movie sucked, there is no other argument. Anybody that liked, I truly question if they understand the source material. Taking Tommy and reducing him to nothing more than a background character, then going as far to blatantly drive the point home that he is dead. It’s an insult to the story. The Riddler twist felt rushed, there was no set up for it, they gave him a quick explanation, like 10 minutes before the movie ends.

1 Like