AB(D)C — An Alphabet DC Character Game (Part 1)

Indian Chiefimage

4 Likes

Faora

Ursa in Superman II is based on Faora from the comics. In Man of Steel her correct name was used.

@RexRebel nice get!

4 Likes

Aaron Smolinnski

Thanks, I had to do a bit of searching for that one. This one was much easier as he was the answer to a trivia question, once upon a time . The only person to be in Superman and Man of Steel.

4 Likes

Iris West

OK, while I know it’s a stretch, the Brandon Routh Superman in CW’s Crisis On Infinite Earths is supposed to be an older version of the Kal-El from Superman Returns.

And here they are, together - So we’re still good :slight_smile:

By the way this is a self-imposed rule - don’t feel obligated to limit yourself to this universe or timeline.

@RexRebel :+1:

4 Likes

Tommy Tomorrow

Well I don’t want to take your choices away from you, so I’ll be playing name that future hero, instead. Enjoy @mylehigh2000.28963 Though if a real good one comes to me I’ll have to post.

5 Likes

Weather Witch

Also in the CW COIE

3 Likes

Another great round as usual!
The winner of this round is once again @mylehigh2000.28963, with a whopping 36 points!
In second place is @stefanie.m, with 22 points.
@RexRebel was in hot pursuit, with 17 points.
In the realm of single digits, @ralphsix has 7 points, whereas I only… have… one… :confused:

Points (Round 4)

The next round proceeds with the response to this name:

4 Likes

Hotstreak
Hot_head

Nice win @mylehigh2000.28963 :clap:

3 Likes

Kate Kane

Although Batwoman was in the aforementioned COIE I loved this portrayal

@stefanie.m Thanks! I look back at all of the images we collected here and it’s a beautiful representation of how much DC creations have proliferated over time and media.

4 Likes

Ebon
LavishGreatHamadryad-max-1mb

Legit it looks pretty cool and you added Kate kane and Renee so its even better now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Napier Frank

Kind of a big name (Robert Townsend) to be cast as Jefferson Pierce’s advocate on the school board.

4 Likes

Kobra

5 Likes

Adam Strange

4 Likes

Edwin Alva
230px-EdwinAlva

4 Likes

Atomic Skull

@stefanie.m I was all set to use Amanda Waller but you already used her! So I get to show off this hunky dude.

4 Likes

Lord Havok
LordHavok

Had to go outside my static shock theme for this…unfortunately not a lot of L characters :confused:

4 Likes

Killowatt

5 Likes

Talon
Talon

4 Likes

Nathaniel Barnes

4 Likes

Static Shock
29dfba1ae8cc3ad0fc497df553619c1c

4 Likes