A Very Special WHAT IF: DC Comics Edition!

What if you were able to make your own DC Movie? What would it be about who; would you cast; and how much do you think it would cost? Let’s have fun talking about our dreams !

Respect the S

5 Likes

Ive had an idea for awhile for a Superman movie. I would do it sort if like a coming of age story. Clark is right out of college, and ready to move to metropolis and become the hero he is meant to become. But he also wants a life outside of that, he wants Clark Kent to be more than a disguise. It would take inspiration from Marv Wolfmans “Man and Superman.” How Clark struggles as a guy trying to make his way in the world, before he becomes the worlds greatest hero. I think its a very relatable story, considering it is more about Clark than Superman. Especially for me, someone who is in their 20’s and about to start a life of my own. This to me is how you make people invest in him as a character, because everyone has that experience of leaving home and heading out into the world. Im not sure about casting just yet, but it would not be a giant $200 million dollar movie. This could be the start of a franchise for sure, and a big movie compared to others, but this first movie would be more of a character piece. Then as we become invested in the characters, the stakes, and budget, can raise.

1 Like

Since I love the DC Animated Universe, I would want to do some animated movies around the Lantern Corps. Convert the Blackest Night and Brightest Day series into movies as well as possibly New Guardians and any other corps comics. I would have no clue about the cost, but those would be awesome to watch.

3 Likes

I think I’d do a flashpoint movie. Seems easy enough right? -insert nervous laugh-

4 Likes

Sure, but you’ve gotta go through at least 4 directors before you start filming

3 Likes

It would be a Deathstroke movie, and it would be based on his first appearance/the Judas contract but without the titans. The second film would be based on the full cycle storyline. I don’t know who I would cast though​:thinking:

2 Likes

I would make a Green Lantern Movie and Cast Ryan Reynolds to play GL.

:neutral_face:

4 Likes

I’d make a Justice League II with the current cast. I’d introduce the Legion of Doom, complete with swamp HQ. I’d try to rein in the budget a bit and spend the money on important things, like death traps. You’d better believe that Jessie Eisenberg would be in a purple and green power suit by the end. I’d probably kill off Batman, too.

3 Likes

I would do a Phantom Stranger movie. A vignette in Rome around Augustus or Caligula, then an early medieval England, cue the Sir Justin and Jason Blood supporting characters. Florence, during the Medici period of the Renaissance, Back to London for something around the time of Jack The Ripper.
If I could cast any actor from anytime, I would probably cast Alec Guinness, in his late 30’s.

I’m guessing it could come in around a 60 million budget.

1 Like

@Carbon not funny we don’t talk about the dark things of the world your punishment make a GL movie and have Ryan Reynolds play Hal Jordan and when the movie fails you are forced to make a my little pony movie based on the 1980s cartoon! Those in favor of Carbons Fate leave a like! Mu haha haha ha

2 Likes

@Kon-El hey buddy haven’t heard from you ok and @Behemoth

I left a like.

What if he Fights Sinestro instead of paralax?

1 Like

I don’t have a specific idea. Most of my stuff would be too fanboy for a general audience. I’d really like to see J’onn J’onzz in something.

I’d be really cool with some of the less known teams like LoSH, The Outsiders, Infinity Inc, and JSA getting a movie.

3 Likes