A Tribute To Ronald Reagan

Hello everybody, 20 years ago today (June 5th) former President Ronald Reagan sadly passaway at the age of 93.
I’ve been a fan of President Reagan ever since I was a kid, through out the day I’m going to post some videos of or about him.
Feel free to leave a comment you like.

Ronald Reagan
February 6, 1911-June 5th, 2004

:saluting_face::us:

7 Likes

Here’s a biography video on his life. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

In 1937, young Ronald Reagan (26 years old) interdouce himself for his first movie ‘Love Is On The Air’. :grinning:
This was a perfect role for him since he was a sport announcer on a radio for Chicago Cubs.

2 Likes

When not working, President Reagan love being at his Ranch doing work and ride horses. :grinning:

3 Likes

When Barry Goldwater was running for President, he ask Reagan to make a speech. This speech by Reagan was a start to his political career.

2 years later Reagan ran for Governor of California and won. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

My favorite President from my lifetime.

I hope we can have another like him to get our country back on track.

3 Likes

40 years ago tomorrow, President Reagan gave such a moving speech on the anniversary of D-Day.

:saluting_face::us_outlying_islands:

2 Likes

Ever since I was a kid, I’ve always admire President Reagan, he was my childhood hero. I remember one Saturday there was a movie on TV, I remember saying to my Mom, “That man look like our President.” And she said, “That is our President!” I thought that was so cool to see our President in movies.
In his later years when ask by reporter, what he has accomplish that no other Presidents has ever accomplish, he said, “Well I’ve been in more pictures.” :laughing:
President Reagan may be gone, but he’ll never be forgotten, his memories will live on forever in movies and history. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

IMG_1069

1 Like

Fun Fact, when President Reagan first saw that part he had the movie stop and replay the scene, he thought that was funny. :grinning:

2 Likes