A Tribute To David Warner Watch Along, Sat, July 30th, 10:00am PST/1:00pm EST

Animated_Ra's
Hello everybody, This Saturday on July 30th, DC Animated Club will be hosting a watch along as a tribute to the memory of David Warner who voice Ra’s Al Ghoul.
We’ll be watching the two part episodes of Batman The Animated Series episode ‘Demon’s Quest.’ Which was written by the great Dennis O’Neil.
So please join us as we pay our respect to this great actor.

You’ll need 2 devices to watch this episode and entact,
If you have Batman the Animated Series on DVD, Blu-Ray, HBO Max or any streaming service without commercials put that on,
And use your computer, laptop, phone, Tablet or ipad to chat on here.
The watch along starts at 10:00am PST/1:00pm EST.

5 Likes

Hopefully I’ll remember this Saturday, and thank you for paying tribute to another gone from us…

3 Likes

I’ll try to make it.

2 Likes

I put the Star Trek TAS WAL on-hold for this week, as this was scheduled for the same time, and as a fan of Mr. Warner’s since childhood, this is a priority for me to attend.

SN: For any wondering, The Demon’s Quest parts I and II are episodes 57 and 58 of Batman: The Animated Series season 1.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I didn’t know.

2 Likes

No worries. You’re 100% fine. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Update: I have a real world thing to attend to Saturday morning, so I won’t be able to attend.

1 Like

To The Memory Of David Warner
DavidWarner

We are 2 hours away from Batman the Animated watch along of The Demon’s Quest 2 part episodes.

1 Like

We are 55 minutes away til the watch along. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

30 more minutes to go…

1 Like

I will be here. Will we be running back to back or taking a break between?

1 Like

Back to back. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Cool, I prefer it that way!!!

1 Like

I really wish someone was streaming the 1990 Swamp Thing series, I would have done a late night watch tribute to Tony Dow tonight. As it is, I will be talking at length about him on my podcast this coming week.

2 Likes

Paused and ready. These are two top-tier episodes and a good worthy tribute for the man who still voices the Ra’s al Ghul in my head when I read the comics. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Voice AND pronunciation of the name Ra’s Al Ghul. I will never refer to him as Rahz…

2 Likes

On your mark…get set…GO! Press play. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

We begin with classic intro.

2 Likes

Always loved the opening sequence and the Fleischer inspired animation

2 Likes

I’m watching on Vudu, the HD transfer is so clean and crisp