A π•π„π‘π˜, π•π„π‘π˜ *Special Ty to @bigblock πŸ’• gift 🎁 for this unreal gift!

Thank you @RexRebel :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Holy cow… this is amazing!!! :star_struck:

8 Likes

I got mine up on the wall today :pig::skull:

It was my wife’s idea to add the extra Pyg items to the shelf- I love it :blush: Thanks again @bigblock66

13 Likes

Oh snap! Thats so cool @TheTerrificToyman
You and @capo-mage , well in fact all of you on here, are making me blush. :hugs:

So so so so so glad yall actually like them.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

That’s so cool!!! Mine will just be next to figures lol. But, it’s amazing, cuz the Zatanna it’s going by just happens to be the only one I’ve seen that also has a purple vest.

10 Likes

Oh & shipped at 8:30 am so keep an eye out next few days :wink:. I couldn’t sleep last night. So, I just stayed up & did that. Woke up around 2pm. Just getting started.

7 Likes

Oh, this display looks very excellent! :pig:

9 Likes

Isn’t it? Man, I’m just not creative. Mines just going on the wall by the figures it matches like all of my posters lol. That one will always be my favorite tho. One of a kind.

7 Likes

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Excuse the interruption @bigblock66. On your Jeep thread I can’t find a reply button, nor can I like it. Love the post! Am I missing something? :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

It got moved.
:unamused: as usual, I suck at knowing where to post stuff

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/happy-81st-birthday/3235630

5 Likes

Not liking the you β€œsuck at stuff” portion. Everyone knows that’s not true. Just liking the link!!!

6 Likes

You need to stop putting yourself down. You’re a great dude, father, husband, artist, and other stuff I’m not sure about. Now don’t make me turn this Jeep around!

9 Likes

Haha. Thanks guys.
Jeeps are just an EXTREMELY important part of my life. And I celebrate Jeeps birthday every year.

My dad got me in love with Jeeps ever since we would off-road when I was a little turd, all the way until I was an adult. And when he passed a couple years ago, … my Jeep is my sentimental tie to my dad.
The orange Rubicon that I drive now, was the last Jeep he got to see me in, so I will never get rid of it.
I know it sounds stupid, but I just always loved Jeeps, and I always feel a little bit of my dad when I’m behind the wheel.
:pensive:

10 Likes

Ditto from Travis’ mouth to mine. I was about to say the same thing. You’re a perfect member. Never start anything & always cordial to everyone. Amazing artist, (to plagiarize @TravisMorgan) husband, father etc. etc. & all day long. I get it, I truly do. I constantly put myself down irl. It comes with the territory of some of my issues. But, judging or, should say seeing (cuz I don’t judge regardless) it from my perspective. A#1 guy, & the type I would love to spend my day hanging out with!!!

8 Likes

You guys are way to kind

9 Likes

:purple_heart:ing this frame arrangement @TheTerrificToyman. :smiley: :+1:

10 Likes

Me too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Awesome story about art and friends. Very heartwarming. Glad to be a part of this forum.

6 Likes

Ty buddy!!! @bigblock66 is a true stand up guy!!!

5 Likes