A Pandemic Hero

I know this is not really a topic that is all that popular. Lois Lane made this comment at the end of Justice League

“Darkness, the truest darkness, is not the absence of light. It is the conviction that the light will never return. But the light always returns to show us things familiar, Home, family, and things entirely new, or long overlooked. It shows us new possibilities and challenges us to pursue them. this time, the light shone on the heroes coming out of the shadows to tell us we won’t be alone again. Our darkness was deep and soon to swallow all hope. But these heroes were here the whole time to remind us that hope is real. That you can see it. All you have to do is look, up in the sky.”

I am not looking for any of us on here to brag or boast ; or to ensue mockery or martyrdom. I am posting it because I want us all to think about who we really are to others. During this time, we are either helped by someone or are helping someone. Who is your inspiration from the comics/movies to help those around you? Who is inspiring you to come out of the shadows into the light to help those in need? Now, more than ever, the world around us needs a hero, are you willing to be the hero for those close to you.

5 Likes

my inspiration has always been dick grayson, because he always fins the good in every situation.

3 Likes

My comic book inspiration would be most of the Green Lantern Corps, who are always pretty selfless (I think it is something the Guardians look for in candidates for the Corps). My real life inspiration would be my late, dearest one V, who was always kind and thoughtful to everyone she knew and always encouraged them to pursue their dreams.

2 Likes

1 Like

My inspirations, since I was a boy, have been Superman and Captain Kirk. Hope and determination.

1 Like