A Night in Arkham RPG Thread!

You guys are missing some parts but to recap what you know. Croc was acting suspicious and scared. Ratcatcher was mad at him for killing one of his rats. Ratcatcher shut down power and likely was behind everything.

He was but I’m going to be honest, I have nothing in my notes about laughing. Probably just general inmate laughing.

That’s great!

SN. Just so you know, I’m already tossing around sequel ideas. I was planning to completely reboot but if any of you wanted to keep your character, I could swing it. My next idea was random citizens with lantern rings. It wouldn’t happen for a while.

There’s definitely something there! @Jay_Kay did a great job coming up with the character and backstory.

These are all great things to explore!

You all meet at the top of the stairs. What do you want to do next?

1 Like

I’ll let the rest of the team decide while I mentally recover from my basement ordeal.

I’ll save my Boris epilogue for the official end of the game, and for sure I’ll be back with Boris next game. There’s still a few people I hope I can talk into playing. Looking at you @Jurisdiction !!!

3 Likes

Sorry Gabe. I don’t really have a lot of time, especially over break. I have to self-study an entire psych unit, visit colleges, and commit to a college. Plus, I’ve got work and OODC.

Maybe in a future round, I’ll be able to!

1 Like

No worries. This is pretty much the only thing I’m doing on DCUI right now. I get it. It sounds like there’s going to be a pretty extended break after this game ends though.

The demands for the game are way reasonable. I probably spend more time on Riddlemasters than this… Which isn’t a lot :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

(I have to prep the next game, that won’t happen until at least May.)

1 Like

Personally, I’d still love to get the Batman debrief if that’s coming. @LDFM @Jay_Kay wanna just head back to the checkpoint and wait for Bats?

2 Likes

It’s up to you guys. When you say that your are done, I’ll wrap the story up. Until then, the main quest is done but there is still a bit you could do.

2 Likes

I’ll just say that sounds good.

(Also, HOLY CRAP I missed a lot, so sorry. I have some catching up to do.)

2 Likes

That’s fine with me as well.

2 Likes

How would we “initiate” or find the other stuff we missed? Start wandering around?

It would be cool to have a little more fighting since we geared up a little bit–but I’m also cool with calling it.

2 Likes

I’m not going to say what you missed because I don’t want to spoil. I’ll only say that you didn’t miss much but there were a few small loose ends.

You can call it now and wait at the checkpoint for Batman to get back, you can go randomly exploring (which won’t have any story impact but could still be fun), you can go to Croc, or you can go to Bats. You could also wrap up any individual player stuff if you want but bare in mind I’m already working on a sequel.

2 Likes

Alright. Everyone seemed cool with the wrap up. Can we do that and then whoever wants to participate in exploring keep it going? Is the Batman scene meant to close everything out?

2 Likes

I’ll write the close up tomorrow, in the meantime, this may intrest you all.

1 Like