A Night in Arkham RPG Thread!

Leave my precious boy alone. :sob:

4 Likes

Don’t think I’ve forgotten,

Screenshot_20230811_224325_Chrome

(It’s anyone’s turn, I forgot to say).

4 Likes

“I’m more of a dog guy but ok point taken. But it’s not like you’re going to run out of rats in Gotham. Additionally, Croc’s already shown to be well capable of killing rats. What makes you think you can take him on now?”

“By the way. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen rats eat other rats. Animals (Croc included), are vicious. None of this should surprise you.”

3 Likes

“HOW dare you! What he has done is monstrous, those were my friends! I have a lot of rats. I’d like to see him go up against all of these!”

He waves around at the rats around him. He seems quite convinced.

2 Likes

It’s anyone’s turn.

1 Like

So it seems more like a personal vendetta than anything… I’m not too sure what to do next.

We can ally with Croc, maybe get this taken care of. I’d say we just swarm Ratcatcher, while they have an army of rats… there is water so those will be slowed.

Rush 'em and shut them down.

1 Like

Croc isn’t here now, do you want to go back and try to beat Ratcatcher to him or do you want to start fighting Ratcatcher and hope Croc shows?

1 Like

@LDFM agreed, Ratcatcher seems geared for a fight either way. I’d like to hear more from him about what’s going on around here but maybe this is a punch first kind of scenario.

I like the rush option. I like our chances even without Croc. Maybe it’s a good time to use some hero points?

2 Likes

So you want to rush him together and use one of @Cradle2theGabe 's hero points?

2 Likes

Yeah, let’s go for it!

2 Likes

I’ll wait to tally until I hear what @Jay_Kay wants to do but I’ll go ahead and roll for you and Cradle.

@Kelex roll 4d6

(two for LDFM, two for Cradle)

3 Likes

:game_die: 4, 2, 6, 3

2 Likes

Yeah, I think we should at least try to subdue him – more for Ratcatcher’s safety than anything, because him vs Croc seems like a five second fight at best.

2 Likes

@Kelex roll 2d6

1 Like

:game_die: 5, 2

2 Likes

The three of you rush Ratcatcher and surprise him. You pin him to the ground in the middle of the water and all of his rats jump away from you in surprise.

What do you want to do now? The rats are out for a turn but will probably be back.

3 Likes

“Where were the other drugs going?!?!?!”

Just kidding, @Cradle2theGabe and @Jay_Kay you two were more interested and pressing for info…

2 Likes

As much as I want answers I think we need to get out of the basement ASAP. Maybe we can restrain him and make our way back to the checkpoint? I’d feel safer questioning him there.

3 Likes

Sounds good to me. Just have to keep an eye out for the rats…

2 Likes

How would you want to restrain him? You already have him pinned down nicely. You may be able to knock him out or you could tie him up if you can find something to do it with.

2 Likes