A Night in Arkham RPG Thread!

One of the reasons I picked him :grin:

@Kelex roll 2d6

:game_die: 2, 6

1 Like

Ratcatcher starts and turns to you. He is holding a staff with a lamp chained to the top and is wearing a gas mask.

He slows his walk and says, “I don’t know who you are but move, I’m here for someone else!”

He is knee deep in water and most of his rats are climbing the walls or ceiling. You are pretty sure that there are some in the water though because you keep seeing shadows move in it… it’s hard to tell in the dark.

1 Like

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @kelex display help.

1 Like

Not your turn now, you just went. Let one of the players go.

(He’s new, sorry about that)

2 Likes

“Who are you here for, then?”

2 Likes

“None of your business! Now get out of the way, I’m going after Killer Croc!”

1 Like

“Hold up, Ratman. Your beef with Croc is between you and him. What’s does turning Arkham upside-down got to do with it?”

2 Likes

“That’s none of your business! Why should I tell you? I had to get to him somehow!”

2 Likes

Keeping in character as Boris I feel like I wouldn’t really care about protecting Croc or otherwise getting in the middle of this. If it were me, I’d probably say “do whatever you want, just let us get the power on then get lost”.

Feel free to go in another direction if the rest of the party wants a more involved approach.

2 Likes

@LDFM and @Jay_Kay ?

If we leave it between them… Croc might get upset and go for us then as well though…

We DID trick him about the Kryptonian. We could maybe ally with him, tell him to come upstairs with us. (It’d be nice to have that extra manpower). He is freaked out with the Batman here, but Ratcatcher’s little minions are freaking him out more by the looks of it. Plus, I think we told him we’d keep Batman off him…

1 Like

Croc is a good ally, but we might try to press Ratcatcher a little more – it’s unlikely that all this started from him. I doubt Batman would come all this way because of something he did.

2 Likes

These are the main plans I’m hearing, I’ll put it to a poll. @ me when the last person goes.

• Press Ratcatcher for more info.
  • Ally with Croc against Ratcatcher.
  • Leave the two to themselves.
  • Other
0 voters

I don’t want to deprive @Jay_Kay of their vote but I think me and @LDFM have the majority if we want to go that route

Maybe we say…

“Ratcatcher, you’re not getting past us without a fight. Tell us what the deal with Croc is and what this has to do with disrupting Arkham. I don’t think you have enough rats to stop all three of us from getting to you.”

2 Likes

@Kelex roll 2d6

:game_die: 5, 6

1 Like

Ratcatcher, eyes you. “Move! This is between me and Croc.” Suddenly, he seems very passionate, “that monster killed two of my rats and ate them! Who does that?! I will have revenge!!”

2 Likes

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @kelex display help.

1 Like

Stop interrupting! (Stupid robot)

4 Likes