A new Superman animated series is WAY past due

The last one was Superman and the Legion of Superheroes. Even though that was a fantastic series I’m ready for a purely solo Superman show. S:TAS was the last one of those, it’s time for another.

6 Likes

It absolutely is time for more solo animated Superman on the tee-vee! Its been twenty years since the end of his last solo show.

Here’s what needs to happen:

-A WB Television executive needs to read Rebirth Superman #1. They then put the comic on their desk and walk over to their office window and peer into the world before them. They put their hands in their pockets as they contemplativey stare at the floor. Finally, they stand up tall and true and say “The colors will fly.” and get the ball rolling.

Please =)

4 Likes

Yes please!

1 Like

I would rather have the first ever Wonder Woman animated series instead. Superman has had many (all great), but Wonder Woman never has…

6 Likes

@movieaddict Why can’t we have both? They could even crossover from time to time. It would be animation nirvana!

@Vroom Another awesome idea, my friend. I’d be so down for a Rebirth based Supes series.

3 Likes

They should have a new DCAU, GL series, Superman series, Batman series, Wonder woman, than a new JL, and make it more dark and gritty

1 Like

Crisis, I’m great with both getting a series!!!

TJ, I’m for everything you said except the dark & gritty. Wonder Woman and Superman should most definitely be light and positiveN ALWAYS…

1 Like

Louder please!

lines up a long line of megaphones end to end, with the switches on all of them in the “On” position

This’ll be good and loud…

2 Likes

movieaddict i get what you’re saying i mean like just have it a litttle more adult like young justice, so you can have light hopeful episodes, and also more dark episodes, tbh they should just do the arkham universe

1 Like

TJ, I’m all for more adult enjoyable animation. Superman, Batman, and the Justice League were all ages that were truly enjoyable as adults. That is a great blend and YJ would fit right in with that universe…

2 Likes

Yea, think a modern addition of the DCAU, to me BTAS JL JLU and STAS are all straight classics, and it’d open new lames for character development with no ratings

1 Like

I’m not the biggest Batman fan and I agree it’s one of the best animated series ever made.

1 Like