A New Gotham Arises in Place of the One of Kate and Ryan

Serious question. Is it time for the Arrowverse to collapse into something new on, well, most likely HBO Max?

3 Likes

The Arrowverse heroes should have closure. It should become either a hbo max animated movie or even a audio series with the actors on Spotify or audible.

A digital first Comic series is also plausible.

2 Likes

More cancellations.

I recommend watching the heck out of Naomi on HBO Max when it shows. Bug them about a Legends concluding movie. Rewatch Stargirl a few times, too.

3 Likes

Gotham knights and Justice U are not even out yet and I’m concerned for people jobs right now.

2 Likes

At least Gotham Knights will get at least a partial series, but if the CW really intends to end the Arrowverse, then that’d mean no chance of Justice U getting picked up

2 Likes

This doesn’t get everything right, but it does have information we might not have been in on before.

2 Likes

Ok, it looks like a new universe is being set up here-- all it’s own–

1 Like

^ This show is definitely a DC-based take on Runaways and The Gifted, with shades of Riverdale and Smallville as well, and I’m looking forward to it.

2 Likes

I will watch it, but the trailer does NOT give me much hope. Harvey is not TwoFace until after Batman dies? What was the thinking behind that???

2 Likes