A New Gotham Arises in Place of the One of Kate and Ryan

Sound like an interesting finale. Nice to take a look at an alternate multiverse :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Screenshot_2021-01-31 The CW Schedule CW TV Shows CW Broadcast Schedule

5 Likes
5 Likes

Now on HBO Max!

Starring AQUAMAN, King of the 7 Seas! His young aid Aqualad! And Tusky the Walrus! This is where you will also find the first ever cartoon/animated exploits of the Justice League of America! The Teen Titans! The Atom! The Flash! Green Lantern! And Hawkman!

5 Likes

Coming Sunday-- Feb 14th…

3 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

Can’t wait to see this one!

4 Likes

Don’t hate me-- but I have this inner voice asking why it needs Barry at all-- but still-- BRING ON THE JSA!

5 Likes

Well, Superman and Lois get two more episodes this season. Batwoman, Legends of Tomorrow, and the Flash will all return next fall or early in 2022 as the pandemic plays out. New seasons for all. How many cast members will return for the Flash, as contracts are running out? The showrunners are on record as saying Barry and Iris are the most important returns for potential seasons 8 and 9. And one might guess that Legends will end with season 7-- but who knows?

3 Likes

Seems a shame that we have a Mirror-Verse without Mirror Master.

4 Likes

Well, instead of Evan McCulloch, you get an Eva McCulloch as the second Mirror Master.

They had a Sam Scudder earlier on…

This was Mirror Master in 1991

Screenshot_2021-02-03 mirror master 1991 - Google Search

6 Likes

Yep, MORE shows are on HBO Max!

8 Likes

Joy!!!

5 Likes
5 Likes

DC Comics has been botching Firestorm-- especially Ronnie Raymond— for seeming centuries-- but this, Batman: The Brave and the Bold-- seriously?

Coach Ronnie? Seriously?

Okay, the episode is ultimately pretty good, but still…

3 Likes

It’s a little weird Ryan hasn’t mentioned her Kryptonite-infected shoulder.

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve been thinking the same. Either they’re saving it for an inconvenient time or it was just showing the scars of a hero and we over thought it​:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yea, I don’t think we over thought it.

3 Likes

Same

2 Likes