A New Gotham Arises in Place of the One of Kate and Ryan

The Legends finale was great.

They beat the bad guy with all the classic legends fun. The look getting destroyed was cool. The museum of bad ideas was hilarious. Very fun. The fight there was amazing. Enjoyed seeing them suit up and use there powers in a full scale fight. And setting it to the thing song was funny too. Nate dancing to it was even funnier. And Charlie beating her with peace was nice. OG Zari leaving was a sad but sweet ending. At least this time she got her proper goodbyes. And the punk Mr. Parker song was great. A very fun ending. Mic and his daughter bonding always sweet. And Sarah can see again. Charlie leaving the and Astra seems to be going to Constantine’s house. As the legend roster lessens. But with the search for Sarah next season with that abduction. What aliens from dc will they pull out. Or was it other time travelers such Booster Gold or the Legion. All I know is next season looks like Legends in Space.

1 Like

Was Legends intended to be only 15 episodes this year? I mean, the other shows were ended early and it was pretty smooth, but seemed to be interrupted before the payoff. Legends was 15 episodes and seemed to have a season finale ending with Sara being taken in a beam of light. Anyway, if you need to add past seasons to your collection, Amazon has a 2 for $30 sale going now with the CW shows, Swamp Thing, Titans, Doom Patrol, Krypton (both seasons), and many more. They also have Apokolips War for $9.99 and the McFarlane Arrow and golden winged armor Wonder Woman for $15.99 each. Hope this helps everyone else as much as it did me, and sorry if you have read about this sale elsewhere, I just thought many here would really want to take advantage…

2 Likes

The Doo Patrol? Scooby Doo meets Robot Man?

I think legends had its full run, and had some post left to do, which they managed remotely. I think was it 13 episodes, the Crisis special, and then they got another bonus episode. I know the alien abduction and Charlie staying behind are the intended season closing moments.

2 Likes

Realized the m was missing before you replied, so it doesn’t match HAHAHAHA I just really hope they get to run a few extra episodes next year, so Legends DEFINITELY makes it to 100 episodes. It definitely deserves it, and being on the bubble so often doesn’t guarantee a 7th season…

1 Like

Legends was renewed earlier this year and yes, this was the entire season. Legends usually has a shorter episode count. They got all their episodes in before the pandemic hit, so it was unaffected.

2 Likes

They had never had less than 16 before. That is why I was wondering.

It’s funny, I find Legends’ shorter episode count better than the normal 22-24 per season on something like The Flash or Supergirl. I love all the CW Arrowverse shows, but much like any other show that has twenty-plus episodes a season, you do get some filler. With a shorter episode count it cuts down on that and forces you to be more creative, which I feel Legends does.

2 Likes

By the same token, I really enjoy stand alone episodes. Wonder Woman had all stand alone episodes, and it’s my favorite series. It makes rewatchability much higher, because you can just jump in anywhere. However, a serialized story is also really great for keeping people tuning in each week to see what’s next. It’s a double edged sword…

2 Likes

Just in case you haven’t seen the coolness, yet!

7 Likes

2021 is coming…

Are you ready?

Screenshot_2020-11-30 CW - Google Search

5 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

Simple question…

What’s your favorite season of Wonder Woman starring Lynda Carter?

• Season 1 - WII
  • Season 2 - Let’s get serious for 5 minutes
  • Season 3 - Embrace the Family Hour

0 voters

Blast from the past!

4 Likes

Blast from the past!!

Most of you know that the HUMAN TARGET ran for 2 seasons on the Fox Network from 2010 to 2011… but did you know there was another Human Target series for seven episodes in 1992?

Without looking at the embedded opening credits above-- do you know the answers to these questions?

Who played Christopher Chance the first time around?

• Geraint Wyn Davies
  • Jeffrey Meek
  • Rick Springfield
  • Lorenzo Lamas
  • Antonio Sabato Jr

0 voters

Danny Bilson and Paul DeMeo are credited with developing the series for television-- what other show gives them this same credit?

• Birds of Prey
  • The Flash
  • Adventures of Superboy
  • Lois and Clark - the New Adventures of Superman
  • Smallville

0 voters

3 Likes

The New Wave of Bats–

The old order reacts–

Screenshot_2020-12-02 adam west batman shocked - Google Search

6 Likes

He had his rough and tumble sidekicks, too

Screenshot_2020-12-02 adam west batman shocked - Google Search(1)

7 Likes

Still no final decision on this one?

Screenshot_2020-12-03 cwverese 2021 - Google Search

7 Likes
4 Likes

And now, this movie-related moment–

6 Likes

Not gonna lie, the cover picture of Red Hood brought my attention here :drooling_face:

7 Likes