A New Gotham Arises in Place of the One of Kate and Ryan

Sg-a good episode. Some vr fun. Alex’s suit looked awesome. The funeral at the was nice. Also be Hank was hilarious. Sounded like the villainiest villain of all the villains. And leviathans burrito plan continues.

BW- was amazing. Very great episode. Alice and Kate team was fun. The jail twist was great and touching moment. Julia being back is awesome. Enjoy how she’s so casual about all the craziness. And Luke’s confrontation was well done. Who killed him? Was it the same people who bear trapped Alice’s goons? Hopefully we’ll find out same bat time same bat channel.

4 Likes

Were the episodes new tonight? I didn’t get to tune in…

I do think so. I think this week is just flash and legends.

1 Like

Supergirl and Batwoman were listed as reruns last night.

2 Likes

They’re off this week, too. The whole schedule is in flux right now

2 Likes

Looks like we might have return dates for the shows.

4 Likes

Why do I get the feeling that this delay might’ve happened even w/out the virus? Other channels, network or otherwise, are airing new episodes just fine right now, and these upcoming ones were already filmed before productions got shut down. What makes this all even more frustrating is that I doubt the CW will even say why this latest hiatus was necessary

I think they did it because of the delay on the finale. A lot of networks are revising the schedule right now. Killing Eve is premiering early, partly because of the lack of new episodes…

3 Likes

I could see that being a possible reason. Like maybe they know the shutdowns were gonna cause a longer hiatus than they had anticipated at some point, so they’re just getting it over w/ now instead of having it be later

1 Like
3 Likes

They recently released this image from crisis. Enjoy

6 Likes

Grace sounds really enthused, can’t wait:

4 Likes

Good to see they are back.

Flash was good. Slow star but a great finish. Ragdoll is an awesome villain. Good to see him used. Did feel joe was a bit stupid by showing the recording. He should have just walk out and it would be over. Of course the Chief is a mirror (or just bad who knows) so I may have not worked but it’s smarter than going ha I recorded you. The end was good. I think Barry found out it not Iris.

Legends was fun. Things got serious real fast. The Zari meat up was nice see them meeting up more. Mic’e montage was great. Very fun. The supernatural set was great but I feel it a little upsetting as Amel (the actor who played Arrow for those who don’t know) wanted to cross over with them some. Either way that was fun. The end was great the stakes are higher. And I definitely think B will be back.

1 Like

Great week with BW back.

BW- Awesome episode. Detonator was a nice put from the hat of villains. Good to see the crow are looking in order and Julia will be staying for a bit. Luke’s scene was great. A very well done scene. Good to see BW dealing with her killing. Mary’s apart of the group such is nice and Alice has an Arkham takeover in mind. Now with Bats killing joker is probably why he left. But did they kill each other in the endgame story (still have to read it but I think I heard they killed each other an me revived via the event leading to metal.) or mayday edition he think he killed joker but he’s not easy to kill. Or the newly three jokers who knows.

Flash- a nice episode. Ralph Cisco and KF adventure was fun. Glad the cats out of the bag. It seemed strange that he wouldn’t figure out that not Iris but with RF and speed force dying he hasn’t focused so now with it over he can and noticed. Enjoyed all his theories. The mirror fight was awesome. Really cool fight. A very sweet ending. But bloodwork Rey has a plan. Some blood left in that vial still on the chess set. I feel he’ll come near the end (or the beginning of next season as they may be missing the end). Probably lead to mirror master 2 to save the day and self sacrifice to stop him.

Legends- nice episode. Good to see the encores felt with as they haven’t just disappeared. Now they have an arsenal. Sara getting what looks like a foresight power. Nice. The he’ll adventure was good. Learn a bit about the past and some plans. Enchantress was a nice cameo. Didn’t see it coming wonder what else she’ll do. The John and Z was a fun trip. Did want got done and maybe a relationship building. Now they got the ring and astras there. Looking forward to more.

BW was my favorite this week just good to see it back.

An nice week as the finales get closer.

BW- my favorite this week again. Great action. More twists. Alice running Arkham. Hush is coming can wait. Pennyworth with some shady stuff. Very fun episode. Definitely think the code on Fox journal is some old code he used with Luke as a kid. In a language even Batman wouldn’t know so if he went rouge he couldn’t stop the contingency.

SG- enjoyed the Lex episode. Seeing everything going to his plan. The sun eater was cool liked the Martian appearances. But the plot gets deeper and the story moves. Was surprised that Lex killed the dad didn’t see it coming (well it was Eve but Lex manipulated so it was more him). Also the green screen with Lex was hilarious.

Flash- a good episode. Godspeed is awesome. A nice villain team up story with piper. The story moves. But Atlantis has me curious. Who from Atlantis will appear. Aqualad, Aquagirl, Dolphin, Lagoon Boy, Mets, or the big fish himself Aquaman. Will it lead to a new show about said Atlantean. I’m jumping the gun definitely but didn’t see Atlantis coming.

Legends- more fun. The dog was great. Mic with his daughter was nice. Sara’s powers continue to grow and be learned about.

1 Like

Stargirl is the show I am so excited for. The quality feels very cinematic. I think this show for sure is going to be the closest comic accurate out of all the other DC shows. The second show that’s close to comic accurate is Doom Patrol.

4 Likes

Man, I cannot wait! I’ve heard this show has a E.T/Back to the Future, vibe…uuuuhhhhh yes please

4 Likes

Another good week.

Let’s start wish flash. The season overall as it came to an end was a pretty good season. I enjoyed the first half more. I just really liked bloodsport and his “zombie” invasion and the dark flash. The second half was a really slow start but coming back from crisis will do that to you. But near the end it really picked up and became great. The finale had moments it felt like one and others were it didn’t. The action was great. Looks like they found a way to keep sue around. The way this mirror master is has grown on me and I really like it. Nash’s smoke bomb scene was cool. Enjoy a smoke bomb. In the a cliffhanger due to the virus which stinks but hey what you gonna do. Just have to wait until next season. Also joe is back so the cool.

SG- a good episode. Enjoyed the action. Haven’t scene some great action in that in a few episodes. The martians in the fight too was nice. And looks like they might get together. That’s cool but puts that bad feeling in my gut the Miss M will ask John to come with her to Mars now that it’s heading towards peace giving him an exit to the show. I hope it doesn’t happen because I enjoyed seeing Manhunter but if that’s how it goes at least he’ll be happy. Brainy conflicted Lena and Sg rebuilding the friendship. And as always lex’s plans grow. Also Alex a vigilante has me curious. Who will she be?

BW- hush was great. Enjoyed how they made him in this universe. Alices plans continue and Luke got captured. Nice that they had that moment of a bat doesn’t work without a guy in the chair in there ear. A glowing green rock. Kryptonite. Maybe that was Fox’s plan to get a Super to kill the bat. Probably leading to Batwoman v supergirl. Well maybe do next season at least.

Legends- a classic fun legends episode. Undercover mischief, goof off; stuff went wrong, and a fun way to fix it. Mic and his daughters story was fun. Enjoying that. The college was your stereotypical college party with frats sororities beer and more. But still fun as always. A lot of Greek gods this season. Maybe leading to a Wonder Woman thing happening or something. I doubt it but who knows.

2 Likes

More come to an end.

Batwoman- season as whole a very great first season. Did great bringing Gotham to the Arrowverse. Great villains heroes and more. Did very well especially coming off a big crossover and being in the middle of the biggest crossover they ever had. The episode itself was definitely not a finale but worked nice for what they did. The kryptonite killing the bat still sounds odd to me. I think it has more to do with getting a super mad. The action was nice tensions rise between the Kane family. Julia’ enemies peek in. Mouses death was very sad. But very well done. And Hush as Bruce is awesome. Didn’t think they’d reveal a Bruce already but they did.

Supergirl- this season a slow start and got very confusing post Crisis but definitely a good season overall. Enjoyed the Martian stuff this season. The brother story in the first half. Lex was always a blast but leviathan has been all over the place. This finale was great. Could tell at some moments those at home recording added but still great. John and Megan in the beginning were funny. Alex suit looked cool. Wonder what her name will be. The action great. Lex’s plan continues and brainy goes for a very awesome sacrifice scene. Probably will make it out though. The tech leviathan looked awesome. And a nice cliffhanger for next season.

Legends- a fun zombie episode. Enjoyed the zombie humor and the stupid army. John and Z got together and everybody dies. Multiple time. That was fun. Gary and Gidian’s adventure was very fun. Looks like Charlie has a plan and the story continues.

1 Like

Legends a really fun episode. The tv parodies were great even though I haven’t watch any of those show I knew of them. Mic with his hair was hilarious. More people gathering around the tv are great. Jus a very fun episode. Now there two Zari’s. This is finale looks like it’s going to be really good.

1 Like