A New 'Flash' Begins March 2021

Beginning March 16, writer Jeremy Adams and artist Brandon Peterson race with DC’s Scarlet Speedsters in a new run for The Flash! Beginning with The Flash #768, after the events spanning from DC Universe: Rebirth to Heroes in Crisis to Dark Nights: Death Metal, the former Kid Flash decides to call it quits: family is more important to Wally West than a connection to the Speed Force. If you love the Flash, and want to hit the ground running for the redemption arc of DC’s favorite speedster, The Flash #768 is the perfect jumping-on point! Ollie’s the one person Wally hasn’t talked to since Roy’s death, so pick up The Flash starting in March 2021 and see the Flash Family decide who will carry the Scarlet Speedster legacy towards the future! The Flash #768, written by Jeremy Adams with art and cover by Brandon Peterson, featuring a variant cover by Ian MacDonald, hits shelves on March 16.

2 Likes

Pass. Can’t stomach reading about a serial killer trying to return to life as a hero.

I am not a fan of Everything Matters continuity and I’m especially annoyed that they didn’t use this opportunity to erase the Wally nonsense from HiC.

1 Like

Technically he’s a mass murderer or maybe spree killer but I’m not sure those count either since he “didn’t mean it”.

1 Like

I am pretty OK ignoring it.

1 Like

Let’s just forget that Heroes in Crisis happened in continuity.

There’s a reason DC rethought letting Alan Moore use the Charlton heroes for Watchmen. He ended up having to create new characters based on them for his story. They were afraid that Moore would break them or leave them unusable.
If DC was so concerned about characters they had no history with, prior to 1985, you would think a character that had been around since the '60s would get treated a little better…

1 Like

I am going with the theory that you will never lose the original-“the dead always come back”

Tell that to Sylvester Pemberton.

1 Like