A Knightfall Video Game

I have recently been playing Arkham Knight and wondered if you guys would be interested in a knightfall video game?

3 Likes

Very. I would be very interested in a Knightfall video game. With DLC that follows the story from different characters points of view. A Robin DLC that follows his solo series at the time. Nightwing DLC. Catwoman DLC. Bruce Wayne re-training DLC. Like a huge Arkham game broken up into inter-twining segments like Resident Evil 6. Just the Arkham breakout through the encounter with Bane alone would be enough for a game.

3 Likes

Yes make it happen DC/WB

1 Like

It is a good idea but I hope they will move away from Batman for a while. There are so many other characters that haven’t been in games before. They have so far made almost exclusively Batman games.

Yeah I agree there have been many Batman games but I think Knightfall would be an insane video game. Imagine the game starts of with an Arkham breakout, and Batman has to choose which villains he puts back in Arkham. Than out of nowhere, Bane shows up, that would be insane!!

1 Like

There could be a bunch of side quests to take down the villains who escaped Arkham

Last I remember, Arkham Knight is a Knightfall videogame. It’s an Arkhamverse reinterpretation, so sure it’s a bit off, but yeah you basically do just run around and arrest criminals through side quest lines to put them back in Arkham. Also didn’t Origins have the Bruce figures out who Bane is, Bane figures out who Batman is thing going on? It’s been a long while.

Personally I feel we already have a Knightfall game and Knightfall movie.