A good superhero name

Everyone forget my superhero names! Don’t look at them!

2 Likes

@biff_pow Eleventy Billion

3 Likes

Quick Chick actually sounds pretty darn awesome imo. Props to whoever suggested that.

3 Likes

Running Mascara!

5 Likes

^^lol^^

4 Likes

takes a bow
lol looks like a lantern!

2 Likes

Hey, here’s a wild thought:

What about my handle?

I’m not a woman, but I’d gladly lend* it to DC if they think Vroom sounds good for a new female speedster.

Anyone? Barbarino? Bueller?

6 Likes

Ambush Bug that all you need

2 Likes

The Greek goddess of speed is Nike, but there might be problems with that so add an A to the end and call her Nikea.

I like names that don’t give away who a character is more than names that do.

5 Likes

@Wildstorm-Jeff It would seem that Nike and Ikea had a joint venture a couple years back called Nikea.

It may be defunct now, but who knows how long the trademark will last and not be legally problematic?

3 Likes

Also regarding Nikea, Urban Dictionary notates nikea as meaning something that isn’t, well…nice, to put it appropriately.

2 Likes

How about she does away with the whole nom de guerre thing and goes be her real name Gertrude

3 Likes

Beatrice

4 Likes

What if we throw a curveball and call the speedster “Slow Boy” to throw off her arch nemesis’. They won’t have a clue what’s coming for them…

2 Likes

Flo-Jo

3 Likes

sees JL’s post, envisions Flo from Progressive Insurance as a speedster

Go get 'em Flo!

4 Likes

Jonathan

2 Likes

@Vroom: Not to be rude, but Urban Dictionary stopped being a reliable source of info years ago. Its users regularly make up slang terms or redefine existing ones to suit their, shall we say, personal tastes, so I’d take everything they say with a grain of salt if I were you.

1 Like

@SuperBatDanLantern No worries, you’re not being rude :slight_smile:

I don’t use Urban Dictionary. When I Googled Nikea, their definition of it came up in the results.

I must say, I don’t get how nikea would apply to what they’re talking about. It’s not the first insult that would come to my mind, and I have a vivid imagination in many ways.

1 Like

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

1 Like