A DC Comic Cover A Day!

@Vroom those 80s Super Powers comics are among the few single issue comics I have physical copies of. Have the whole set, albeit not in pristine condition :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

Also, I read that whole Baltazar comic to my kids for bedtime reading a while back. Was fun times :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

My neice realy loved the Gotham acadamy books when those were coming out. She use to ask me If I had a comic for her everytime I visited.

2 Likes

@moro, I was tempted to sell my sets of the first two volumes of Super Powers since they’re available digitally, and just keep v3, but I didn’t want to break up the set, so I kept them all.

I love the Super Powers Collection ad that’s on the interior of the front cover of Super Powers v1, #1.

4 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

Those ads are the best!

3 Likes

To quote the greatest toy company of all time: “It’s Kenner, it’s fun!”

1 Like

Just finished these. There were quite a few good Convergence minis, but I think this might be my favorite

5 Likes

Another toy tie-in by DC for another Kenner toyline.

MASK #1

MASK #2

MASK #3

MASK #4

Always remember…“Illusion is the ultimate weapon”.

3 Likes

4 Likes

I would so subscribe to something like that. Would be cool if DCU added a similar print publication to the service. Receiving a DC magazine once or twice a year in the mail would be really cool.

3 Likes

Even more DC/Kenner fun!

From Kenner’s Superman: Man of Steel line (these were included with action figure two-packs)

Superman (in his Hunter-Prey garb) vs Doomsday

Superman vs. Massacre

Superman and Batman

Superboy vs. King Shark (unreleased)

From one Kenner DC line of the '90’s to another…

Total Justice #1

Total Justice #2

Total Justice #3

3 Likes

I remember coming across Total Justice at my local back issues comic shop a few years back. It looked interesting, but they were missing issue 3, I think, so I didn’t bother. I didn’t wanna miss the end of the story after all.

1 Like

https://www.dcuniverse.com/comics/series/-/3185c2f7-ac45-4fb6-b686-0d4043b7ed32

Total Justice
Just is for you!

2 Likes

More MASK action, this time as a nine issue ongoing series, featuring the wonderful art of the legendary Curt Swan!

2 Likes

The first issue of DC’s first Star Trek ongoing. This series took place after Star Trek II.

3 Likes

Keeping Vroom’s toy motif coming…

6 Likes

I loved that run of Star Trek.

2 Likes