A DC Comic Cover A Day!

I’m not a big fan of splitting up Action Comics into shorter stories. Not because I don’t like the format, but because they so rarely tell stories of characters I want to read about. Recently Midnighter (not a fan of hyper-violent characters). I appreciate focusing on lesser known characters, but there are soooo many, and they’re rarely showcased. I’m glad to see J’onn J’onzz being used now.

5 Likes

I felt the same way about the Midnighter backups. I liked the backups in Superman (I think) that featured the other Metropolis characters, but the Midnighter stories didn’t appeal to me too much, and kind of clashed with what I enjoy about Superman.

5 Likes

Yeah. It’s a weird place for Midnighter. I’m not sure how he ended up in Action Comics, other than Superman’s connection to Authority. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

He does normally wind up more connected to Batfam than Superfam.

4 Likes

Neal Adams

6 Likes

What is that the cover of?

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @Green.Lantern! :confetti_ball::birthday::tada:

7 Likes

Variant Cover of DC Green Lantern 80th Anniversary 100-Page Super Spectacular released 5/20/20.

5 Likes

Bob Oksner 1952

8 Likes

That’s some weird stuff.

5 Likes

Michael Netzer 1992

The JSA got out of limbo 30 years ago

7 Likes

How did the get to a Ragnarokian limbo?

8 Likes

Thank you! It was a great one. Speaking of, that cake looks really good, which is saying something considering I am currently stuffed with cake and that one still looks good to me.

4 Likes

George Perez

4 Likes

7 Likes

Curt Swan 1957

7 Likes

Screenshot 2022-05-19 at 17-08-01 Sword of Sorcery Vol 2 7

6 Likes

Mike Grell

8 Likes

Jim Lee 2002

7 Likes