A DC Comic Cover A Day!

Wonder Woman

7 Likes

Fun reads. Hope they are digitized someday, and hope DC / Marvel cross over again someday.

6 Likes

@SuperBlueGrodd
Thanks for that, that is actually pretty cool, I am kind of surprised that a more recent comic would reference DC heroes holding Thor’s Hammer.

I’m using more recent very loosely here, since female Thor is still pretty recent in my mind, even if she isn’t Thor anymore.

@Don-El
Until I saw the Batman vs Hulk & Superman vs Spidy comics, I didn’t even know they crossed over back in the 60s and would love to read those.

I only knew about the 90s stuff, I have only read the VS graphic novel, and the All Access Comics, but it was very confusing for me.

I would love to read the rest of it, I hate saying this, but I would hope if they can’t put it on here they at lest up it on comixology. I am actually surprised by the crossover stuff they managed to put on here. Definitely hoping we get it someday.

6 Likes

I think I am in love with the Grim Reaper, wait why does that sound so wrong?

maybe I should try to read sandman, since I have only read her messing with Lex and her Graphic Novel, but after seeing him in her graphic novel I don’t really care much for him.

6 Likes

7 Likes

@RootBeerMaster If you’re interested in those old DC/Marvel crossovers check out this thread I created on Treasury Editions. Lots of community members contributed info and pictures.

7 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

7cb394c278ea4a9277e18dd60b8e938e_l 7c7f3e525eb0ed5e291e26d6f5db5393_l

I was going threw some of the older comics I manged to obtain, & I happened to find these babies, I totally forgot about them, but I love the covers to these & wanted to share.

I love going threw the dollar / 50 cent bins, or the throw away comic piles more or less, some stories have, there is some really cool stuff in those piles.

7 Likes

7 Likes

The power of Joe Kubert…

(and of course, Nick Cardy in mine)

5 Likes

Trying to crop this one for tomorrow’s Can You Identify This Cover proved a tad problematic— so bonus Titan’s Friday cover!

6 Likes

7 Likes

That’s right. Toss Neal Adams into the mix

5 Likes

I was going to say you can never have too much Neal, but I need to specify prime 70s Neal. 2000s Neal is a little scary. :rofl:

5 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

Imagine being a kid at the drugstore and finding a reprint of your favorite comic… and its a reprint of an issue you already have!! (somebody bought me one eventually, so I got to read the Doom Patrol story.)

The Titans tale is not a really great story.

5 Likes

March 1960…

7 Likes