A DC Action Figure/Statue/Bust A Day!

Here’s my toy of the day. I played with this all the time, one of my favorites and now my favorite displayed.

4 Likes

In light of all the Snyder cut hoopla :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Right you are (and thanks for the correction :slightly_smiling_face:) , and it can be seen down below, from DC Direct’s Batman Reborn line:

While on the topic of Steph, I’d like to see figures of classic Spoiler and her version of Robin.

Moving onto the newest DCU Original star and Mattel made figures relating to her…

3 Likes

I love the disco suit nightwing in there! Wish I had it

2 Likes

This is just a SMALL sample of my collection! I’ll try go post some everyday, I absolutely LOVE this thread, and really enjoy, beyond all means, seeing everyone elses collections! It also makes me feel less akward explaining to everyone that comes in my apt why there are toys all over the place!

5 Likes

You’re not alone bud, i have a whole room dedicated to my collection in my house lol

3 Likes

Wowwww I’ve never seen that stephanie robin before, that’s so cool, i really want that.

4 Likes

30 years ago, these were the DC action figures and related items that were dancing through our Christmas dreams, with hopes that they’d be under the tree come Christmas morning (all pictures are from eBay).

The full Batman line (a whopping three figures):

Batman, featuring one of three headsculpts.

Joker, with or without hair curl (this one is without).

Bob’s only action figure to date.

The first toy of the Batwing.

The Batcave, a Red Ryder item (ala “A Christmas Story”), and the perfect playset to compliment one’s Christmas morning haul of the figures, the Batwing and other vehicular items from the line not shown here.

From the companion line, DC Comics Super Heroes:

Superman, complete with internal magnet.

The one and only Lex Luthor figure that can smack himself in the head.

Robin, heavily influenced by the Kenner Super Powers iteration.

The cool, cruel Mr. Freeze. Dig that Children’s World/Children’s Palace price tag.

The Amazing Amazon!

The DC Comics Super Heroes collectors case, featuring Batman in his blue and gray duds, a variant that was never made by Toy Biz.

5 Likes

Did I mention how much I like DC Direct/Collectibles’ comic book based figures? Didn’t have a close up image of these on my shelf and not near it now to take one, so Google did the job for me.

DC Direct Last Son Superman (based on Adam Kubert art)

DC Direct New Gods Superman (based on Jack Kirby art)

6 Likes

@moro Nice picks.

I’d love to see DCC go back to comic arc/series specific lines again, however I’m thinking that may be something McFarlane might jump on.

4 Likes

For some reason, I find it highly amusing that Bob had a power kick. You go, Bob!

Also, I have that kryptonite ring somewhere. Superman ain’t breaking in here.

4 Likes

@ralphsix I guess that Toy Biz felt a kicking action feature would move product better than “Photo Taking action!” or “Knife Dropping and Running Away action!” would.

Kenner could and should have made Bob and other Joker thugs in The Dark Knight Collection line.

4 Likes

Starring characters from The CW’s take on COIE, most of which are in appearances (and in one case, identity) that vastly differ from their CW counterparts (all pics from Google):

Green Arrow

Black Lightning

Kingdom Come Superman

The Flash:

John Wesley Shipp Flash:

Batwoman

The Monitor

Anti-Monitor

Supergirl

4 Likes

Fantastic, I have all these figures from the eighties ,all open unfortunately by my brother who is now 36, My niece and I had a major Shopkins vs Ziggies vs Super Hero war… It was fabulous devastation with a remote control army transporter truck attacking Batman Cave… Oh the horror oh the humanity… toys and laughter everywhere… The best feeling ever is to get to play with this toys and have a blast. ***NOTE No Action Figure was Harmed during the carnage ***

4 Likes

pulls tarp off thread and dusts off this oldie but goodie

In honor of the Snyder Cut, an upcoming Target exclusive:

5 Likes

Nice!!!

4 Likes

Indeed! Target’s the place to be lately for Multiverse, as they:

Currently have:
-McFarlane-designed Batman (regular release)
-Green Lantern wave (JS GL, Death of the Family Nightwing and Bizarro)

Will soon have:
-exclusive Batman Beyond
-exclusive White Knight Batman

Will eventually have:
-Exclusive Justice League Superman
-Exclusive Shriek
-Exclusive Last Knight on Earth Wonder Woman

Like that X-Wing pilot in Star Wars says: “Stay on Target!”

5 Likes

Oldie but goodie indeed.

Here’s a recent-ish addition to my collection. This John Byrne Superman from the DC Direct Through the Ages box set is one of my favorite Superman figures.

6 Likes

What’s the going rate on that set these days? It looks like a swell package.

4 Likes

Paid $75 plus shipping after losing out on a couple of auctions that ended at similar prices.

3 Likes