A Conversation With the Superhero

If you could have a real life conversation with a DC Comics Superhero for 15 minutes; who would you talk to? I honestly would probably talk to Kyle Rayner just because he would seem like the most down to Earth hero; plus I would love to ask him if he gets just a little bit nervous when he opens a refrigerator. Tell me who you would talk to?

7 Likes

Batman because I want to know if Batman took over Bruce Wayne. At times Batman interrupts Bruce’s life…maybe all the time and Bruce is the only thing that keeps batman sane because without the rules he set like no killing or no guns he goes a little bonkers. I like to think of Batman and Bruce Wayne are just like two face. I know Batman and bruce Wayne ruin each other’s life like all the time so I’m interested to see what goes on in either of there mind…

5 Likes

This has such a “kids sleepover nighttime chatting” vibe and I love it! Such a cool question and answer @DefinitelynotaScrooge!

Very nice @The_Chicken_Sandwhich!

I, of course, would love to spend some time with The Dark Knight. Get more into his psyche. He’s just end-lessly interesting to me. :batman_hv_6:

3 Likes

I’d probably have to pick Hal Jordan, because I really like planes and flying and would like to hear about space. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would want to talk to Superman. He seems like the nicest guy and I really admire his morals. I think he’d be really interesting to talk to. Also I have so many questions about the Fortress of Solitude.

5 Likes

Honestly? I’d love to get a drink with Guy Gardner (and maybe witness him get in a bar fight) that would be entertaining!

If I had longer, probably Stephanie Brown, I think she and I would get along really well (and tease Tim while we’re at it) :heart_decoration:

5 Likes

Wildcat. Specifically his Brave and The Bold depiction. He seems like he would be really fun to listen to in real life.

6 Likes

For me, it would be Booster Gold. The time-traveling stories would be fascinating and hilarious.

6 Likes

So even though Jason and I are “married” in a fictional way (of course), I would want him to know that he isn’t as bad as he thinks he is and that he is worthy of finding love and happiness (preferably both), and basically the importance of growing and not letting anger consume him so much. While that is easier said than done, growing and evolving never ending, we change overtime.

Basically, he needs comfort and TLC (hopefully from me).

2 Likes

I would talk to Jason Todd he seems pretty cool

3 Likes

Spectre- this will be interesting.
@The_Chicken_Sandwhich I took over Bruce Wayne completely when I was baptized in the rain.

1 Like

For me it would be Batman, because, sadly, we have something in common. Sadly, that is people important to us were murdered. I would like to know how Batman dealt with his grief, beyond dressing up as a bat and beating up criminals.

1 Like