A Character No One Hates?

Starfire’s costume has gotten her more than her fair share of hate.

4 Likes

Zatanna was first to come to mind that I don’t hate or haven’t seen any hate thrown her way.

8 Likes

Kilowog

4 Likes

@ Abfgmsw
The Supergirl/Mon-el hate fest in season two was about political differences of the two planets and hating someone simply because they come from a different place than you, rather than judging the person on their own merits.

You may love Lois, and enjoy your opinion. I loathe her. She’s a walking pile of garbage, IMO. There are great female role models in the DCU and Lois isn’t in that list, for me. Granny Goodness has more empathy for Clark than Lois does. She’s a dirtbag.

1 Like

Shooting down a few:
I actually find Leslie Thompkins really grating. Most of the time, either Batman goes way overboard for no reason to “prove her right,” or she looks like the jerk for telling Batman that he shouldn’t stop criminals from hurting people.

Starfire is just annoyingly boring. She’s an alien and Tamaraneans follow their emotions. That really seems to be all there is.

I like Pre-Crisis Barry, but I still blame him (and the general revisionist writer attitudes that resurrected him) for Flashpoint, so we can strike him, too.

I like him, but I’ve seen some Tim Drake hate from Damian fans.

And some more possibles from the Green Lantern Corps:
-Does anybody hate Jessica Cruz? I don’t really know much about her, but what I’ve seen was pretty cool.
-As for more obscure, non-human ones, does anybody have anything against Mogo or Rot Lop Fan? The former is mighty popular for someone who doesn’t socialize.

5 Likes

Clark Kent. The alien becomes the most human; talented but capable of making more than physical clumsiness showing a very human person. Lois is eternally fooled that Clark cannot possibly be Superman, so cunning is Kal’s performance.

One more thing that my recent falling back in love with the O.G. superhero is one more example of this super man.

3 Likes

Let me shoot down Starfire right now, I think she’s way overrated. Let me throw Bizarro and Solomon Grundy into the ring.

2 Likes

Renee Montoya. Who could hate Renee? She’s great.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t say I hate Renee but she can be a bit sanctimonious at times.

1 Like

I don’t think anybody hates Doctor Fate or Detective Chimp. It would be pretty hard to hate either of them, really.

3 Likes

Renee’s sanctimoniousness is part of her charm.

1 Like

I don’t hate Doctor Fate, but I don’t see anything to particularly like about him. Kind of an interesting concept, but Nabu is difficult to like.

3 Likes

The Golden Age Kid Eternity

@HCQ
we can agree to disagree on that one, my friend.

I’d also like to say that Pre-Crisis and Post-Crisis Lois are essentially two different characters. I wouldn’t hold modern Lois responsible for the contempt of her predecessor.

5 Likes

Skeets!

1 Like

Carrie kelly. How could you hate her? Just how.

4 Likes

Krypton the super dog

3 Likes

I don’t like carrie Kelly

3 Likes

That spud is billy

2 Likes