A Character No One Hates?

Alright, so the game is simple. Anyone can name a character. If you hate that character, or have seen someone say they hate that character, speak up. We’ll see if we can find somebody with no detractors. The game doesn’t end when we find one; we’re trying to get a good list. The more popular and commonly-appearing the character is, the better.

A few names to start us off:
Alfred Pennyworth
Mister Miracle
Brainiac

8 Likes

I love Alfred Pennyworth, but not Brainiac. Don’t know enough about Mister Miracle to have an opinion one way or the other.

Ma Kent
Lois Lane
Jimmy Olsen
Krypto

(Don’t ask me why they are all superman characters, those are just the ones that seemed “likable” to me immediately.)

5 Likes

I was talking to somebody who said that they didn’t like Lois Lane

4 Likes

And I saw people online discussing why Mister Miracle is stupid

2 Likes

Sprain Sparkle Fingers

1 Like

How does spell check change “captain” into “sprain”?

3 Likes

I can’t imagine anyone who hates G. Gordon Godfrey, personally. :stuck_out_tongue: Except, of course, aliens looking to overthrow the Earth who are threatened by his truth.

13 Likes

I can’t stand Lois Lane because of the way she treated Clark for decades. I want them to divorce in a vicious way and leave her mentally scared over the way and contempt she has for Clark.

Ma &Pa Kent, I don’t loathe, but they are hardly paragons of virtue. “You can’t let the world know who you are. (Talking about raising your kid to be closeted. That makes me wanna puke all over one of Ma Kent’s famous pies.)

1 Like

I also don’t like lois lane

1 Like

It is illegal to hate Donna Troy.

10 Likes

How about Brotherpower, the Geek?

2 Likes

How could anyone hate Donna Troy? And Krypto… if you hate Krypto you have no soul… well other then him inially not liking Supergirl but he had some reason to back then.

How about Barry Allen? I know some think Wally West was a better Flash, all be it the minority, but I never hear anyone actually hating on him.

6 Likes

So, I think right now we have:

Alfred (since abfgmsw was joking)
Jimmy Olsen
Krypto
G. Gordon Godfrey
Captain Sparkle Fingers (I had to look this up because I had no clue what was being talked about, so this is Shazam lol)
Donna Troy
Brotherpower, the Geek
I am adding Ragman now.

Who else do we either think is a character no one hates or a character we hate that is already on this list? I love this list obviously, which is why I am keeping it going with a list lol

3 Likes

I hate Braniac leave civilizations alone!

4 Likes

I know he’s like supposed to be annoying but I hate G Gordan I don’t think he’s funny the JL hate gets under my skin (probably what they intended).

I’ve never seen anyone hate on Captain Atom he’s a savage

3 Likes

If we are talking just comics, then Commisioner James Gordon.

6 Likes

Dex-Starr. It’s impossible to hate an angry, murderous space cat. He’s a good kitty.

10 Likes

Ray Palmer, The Atom
The Phantom Stranger
Light Lass
Phantom Girl
Saturn Girl
Karate Kid
Ferro Lad
Brainiac 5
Starfire (I suppose some people who ship Dick & Babs might dislike her. But hate, I doubt)
Jericho
The Question
Tim Drake
Leslie Thompkins
The Mad Hatter
The Trickster
Apollo & Midnighter

1 Like

Brotherpower the Geek, I don’t like
Love Lois
For someone we can all agree on I’ll go to the critters
Krypto
Streaky
Dexstarr

2 Likes

Harvey Dent? Not Two-Face, but just good old Harvey?

5 Likes