90s Flash back in action for CW Crossover! What are your thoughts?

I’m thinking this will be the greatest crossover yet! They’re getting better & better each year!

9 Likes

Whoa, Geek out!!!

1 Like

Superman, Supergirl, Batwoman, Flash, Green Arrow, Atom, this is my Justice League and I’m counting the days!

3 Likes

And I would love to see Jay Garrick Flash in his proper costume with hat. That would be an amazing addition.

2 Likes

That would be cool! to Have Jay and Barry (both played by Shipp) on the creen at once! Maximum Flash-Geek Overload!

3 Likes

I still want to see Jay with the JSA! I’d like to see them return. Maybe next crossover?

Holy awesome sauce! It’s such a dope idea. The special effects we’re so cheesy for the OG Flash show. So it’ll be a little mind bending to see and old costume with modern effects! :star_struck:

1 Like

I nearly fainted when I saw that.
It’s the perfect time to binge the original show…good thing it’s on the service :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Amell looks seriously uncomfortable in that Flash costume. LOL

3 Likes

That flash suit man… Everything but the cowl is superb. I just… Can’t get with the no chin strap thing

4 Likes

This image tells me that Shipp would crush Amell in a race irl. HAHA!

1 Like

Oh, wow. I just turned into one of those screaming girls from the clips of when the Beatles played the Ed Sullivan Show.

4 Likes

I will explode with excitement if when 90s Flash appears & we hear the theme from the original series playing while he’s running. Id get up & drop to my knees & start bowing up down in praise. CW wins!!!

1 Like

After seeing the new promo for the 4 night crossover I would give one of my kidneys to see a second season of john wesley ships flash haha. Like he could still pull it off 28 years later

1 Like

Bastian’s dad FTW!

…what? He was in The Neverending Story II at the same time he was on The Flash. Both were entertaining roles I really enjoyed and still do enjoy.

2 Likes

spoilers, Elseworlds has begun, final scene after Supergirl tonight … Shipp’s Flash universe has a name: Earth-90

1 Like

Why not. I enjoyed the original series.

1 Like

They wasted 90s Flash character and butchered superman, lowballing him to make Supergirl look stronger.

1 Like

I’m of the opinion that JWS’s 90’s Flash will be the Barry Allen that dies in next year’s crossover

2 Likes

I miss this crossover already, lol. I feel like going back & watching it, lol.

1 Like