50 Lbs of Batman Boardgame

That would be really fun actually. Unfortunately right now none of my friends are willing to come over to play in person due to quarantine.
However, this video is pretty informative and shows an entire game actual play:

1 Like

This is really awesome.

2 Likes

4 more Thug/Mook/Gang types finished (except basing)

2 Likes

Got a few more of the minis painted. Can’t wait to get into the heroes and villains more.

2 Likes

Some “Citizens” painted.

1 Like

Damn that’s an awesome collection.

2 Likes

I’m working on painting my all-in set now. I’ve never painted miniatures before, but this game was just screaming for it. Very effective quarantine hobby.

2 Likes

Great Job @Grimmshade. Really appreciate you sharing the pictures on your progress on the painting of the figures.

2 Likes

This game has made me take painting from an occasional distraction to something I really enjoy.

2 Likes

Thanks! Now I just wish I could play the game more, but everyone is in quarantine.

1 Like

Wow, not sure what im looking at but I wanna play it

2 Likes

Whoa. That is a whole lot of game!

2 Likes

How long does it usually take you to paint the miniature?

1 Like

I’ve been doing the thugs/goons in groups of four or eight. That usually takes about 6 to 8 hours.
I’d say that now a single miniature would take about 1 to 3 hours depending on complexity/detail.

2 Likes

Nice. They’ve come out great. I have a few I need to paint from my Borderlands collection, just haven’t had a chance yet.

2 Likes

I recently got war of the rings. Is there a tutorial somewhere that you guys would recommend?

2 Likes

Goobertown Hobbies has some nice beginner videos.
The Painters Guild,also on Youtube and starring Will Friedle who is the voice of Terry McGinnis in Batman Beyond, is very good.

2 Likes

Okay, those were some awesome recommendations. Just started a few and they are pretty dope.

2 Likes

Glad to help!

1 Like

Nice job on the miniature paintings!

3 Likes