5 Reasons We Love Lobo

When you think DC Heroes you think of justice, truth, and loyalty. Lobo breaks the rules!

We love Lobo for many reasons and our latest article in the News section lists just 5 of them.

One of my favorite reasons listed is He Was a Religious Leader – Then Killed His God. Only real fans of the maniac mercenary will remember in 52 issue 19 Lobo became Archbishop Lobo and this continued to 52 issue 51 when he finally had enough and killed the dolphinesque fish god using the Emerald Eye of Ekron.

Check out he article in the news section or copy the link here: 5 Reasons We Love Lobo

Let us know the reasons you love Lobo in the comments section below! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

When I think of Lobo I think of Brad Garrett doing the voice in Superman Animated series

5 Likes

Simon Bisley!

2 Likes

Lobo on Krypton was a revelation in how funny that show could be. Really hope the do a Lobo spin-off

5 Likes

I’m pretty much the furthest away from being a Lobo fan that someone can get and I still remember the events of 52.

3 Likes

Lobo is top most hated DC characters for me.

Man I dislike everything about him.

1 Like
  1. He’s Lobo.
    2-5: See above.
5 Likes

It’s fun when Vroom writes Lobo.

4 Likes

Never read a Lobo comic, but I gotta give it up for the Main Man in cartoons and other such material.
He was badass and hilarious in “Superman: TAS”, he was fun to play as in “Injustice”, and his appearance in “Justice League Action” is a great tribute to Macho Man Randy Savage.

1 Like

Why hasn’t DC just decided to let Vroom wrote a Lobo ongoing yet?

3 Likes

I hadn’t really been exposed to Lobo until the book club that happened awhile back. I can say that Lobo simply is not for me. I could, however, see that some other people with a different sense of humor would love him. I appreciate that DC has a wide range of types of characters, so that we all can find the ones that we personally enjoy.

He is a bastich…duh

I wish he was created in the Bronze Age

Cause he uses the term “frag”.

2 Likes

Lobo knocks on Dan DiDio and Bob Harras’ office doors

Oh yeah, it’s Sunday. Nobody’s in. Frag me. I been breathin’ in too much gas from my hog. It smells so good!

slides a letter under each of their respective doors

I’ll be back huomenna boyos.

4 Likes

Homie literally @&$$slapped people with a gl ring

3 Likes

Sorry off topic but, vroom do you write the epic adventures of superheroes?

2 Likes

@fattyboonbatty Nope.

I like your name BTW. Good ol’ Jay and Silent Bob. Snoogans…

1 Like

He loves space Dolphins.
He’s the Main Man.
Rides a killer Spacehog.
Has a soft side buried deep.
Last of his race cuz he decided no one was his equal. Although he does discover another czarnian escaped by being off planet in JL Rebirth.

2 Likes

I think him constantly referring to himself in the third person as “The Main Man” is a perfect reason.

1 Like