4th of July

My wife said “No” to this before it even existed. :laughing:

11 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

:joy: oh man that’s funny. You should see the full layout. Well let’s let ya’ she can handle it….

9 Likes

So Carrie does have a line.

6 Likes

That’s uhh… Cool statue where’d you get it?

9 Likes

:joy: I just bit the bullet & went Amazon. It was a dream piece of mine forever. I bought her, my dream Huntress statue (Bishoujo), Zatanna B TAS limited 500 bust all in one order. Best delivery day ever!!! I used my Christmas & Birthday for 2 of em. Paid for Phantom Lady. That DC Direct Line is nice!!! But, she’s the best one paint wise. Even my Starfire can’t compare.

8 Likes

Holy smokes. Um…. Yeah…. I need to go ahead and pack my bags now dude. Cuz Zatanna is definitely gonna banish me for screwing her drawing up so bad. After seeing those amazing “busts”

I wont forget yall. Sooooo looong my friends :face_holding_back_tears::sob:

7 Likes

:stop_sign: stop it sir. :joy:. Your drawing is awesome. Got it in my library all ready.

Boom that quick & she’s up while the smoke dissipates…too cool!!!

8 Likes

You did a great job on that Picture of Zee! And yeah those are some great “busts” lol.

6 Likes

I’ve got all kinds. I’am about to jump off. Gotta do laundry, eat, & grown up stuff. I’ll leave u with a few dream pieces & favorites of my busts.

Sorry. I didn’t realize I hadn’t filtered any of the ones I wanted to post lol. Mary Marvel b/c she’s doing the Marilyn Monroe Seven Year Itch Pose/ sideburns are lightning bolt shaped , Big Barda cuz holding Mr. Miracles cape, & Star Sapphire b/c she’s showing off her wedding ring of a certain color. I love hidden details like those.

Sorry. I was eating & doing this-& it always denies the 1st try. Second time posting always works. I have em marked as favorites. But, there never in there. Idk how to organize it so they are. -& I didn’t have any of those in an album. So, it’s search 8,000 pics every time. Then repeat after I delete the no go’s. Also, of course. With the Mary Marvel/ Marilyn pose. You know it’s from calling down the thunder that is Shazam!!! You can almost here it when u look at her lol.

7 Likes

Oh wow. I love Zatanna!

6 Likes

My brain right now:

Kinda like 4th of July fireworks, which is where this all started.

7 Likes

When the Phantom Lady is around, Carrie tells me “Eyes downside, spud.”

8 Likes

@capo-mage
giphy

7 Likes

:joy: oh sit…that got me lol’ing…

6 Likes

:joy: oh I’m working from top to bottom . Sorry I went off track with the thread. The people demanded, & I felt a duty to deliver lol.

7 Likes

Ty @mercurie80!!! I didn’t even know it existed. That was one of those days I jumped on for my usual 2-5 hrs of browsing with a little money to spend. That Zatanna popped up right away. Saw it was limited 500 with certificate of authenticity & sad yes please. Then got Phantom Lady & Huntress after I decided to just get em- instead of spreading it out to 5-10 things. Just get the ones I’ve always wanted? I usually don’t. That’s why I have no shelf room left…

6 Likes

ᴴᴬᴾᴾᵞ 4ᵀᴴ!!!

9 Likes

happy 4th

9 Likes

11 Likes