📺 45th anniversary Watch Along with the pilot episode of Wonder Woman, 7 November, 8pm Eastern, 5pm Pacific 📺

That marble statue in the background—I imagine her flipping the head open, pushing the button, and the Batcave opening

2 Likes

This is discriminative against we hoomans

1 Like

I read on imdb.com that she had a literal $25,000 pay day. Her scenes were all done in 1 day

1 Like

I really only remember this queen. The others blend in in my memory.

1 Like

Carolyn Jones was Morticia Addams and in the Wonder Girl episodes

I had forgotten about this scene :star_struck:

1 Like

They really did a fantastic job translating the comic book to this pilot

1 Like

Steven Leonard Trevor. unless it’s Stephen

1 Like

I really suggest reading All Star 8 and Sensation #1 after watching this pilot and seeing how well they did

1 Like

She’s playing a harp.

Dream sequence?

2 Likes

The colors of their outfits are stunning.

2 Likes

“Tweetie’s my name but I don’t know my age.”

2 Likes

I always wo why every female wore hosiery all the time in TV and movies. Lynda Carter even had hose on with her bathing suit in the episodes

All the colors pop so well in the HD

2 Likes

The way they styled hair was awesome in season 1/this pilot.

2 Likes

I like these Amazon contest outfits

1 Like

I love this change, having every Amazon masked is much more believable and I like the contest better than the change to Diana just taking the mantle

1 Like

Well, they were more common and consistently worn in the past, it creates an even skin tone that can match the sun tanned upper body, they can provide a bit of warmth, and they can also double as shape-wear.

1 Like

That head bobbing always makes me chuckle

I like when all of the Amazon identities are concealed as well. Mainly when they have armor and the helmets hide who they are.

2 Likes