3D Printed Working Green Lantern Power Battery

So, I recently made a working Green Lantern Power Battery with a custom made Green Lantern Ring.
I designed everything in Tinkercad and if your interested, you can download the Power Battery here, and the Power Ring here.
I designed the electronics using an Arduino nano, hall effect sensor, neodymium magnet, N channel mosfet, super bright green LEDs, and a Li-poly battery with re-charging circuit.
Here is a short video of it in action.
If anyone is interested in the circuit and/or code let me know and I will be happy to post it!

By Green Lanterns Light…

Power Ring

Hidden Magnet

18 Likes

HELL…YEAH…love seein this sorta stuff, like cosplay. Keep it up! Keep it lit!

8 Likes

it looks fantastic!!!

5 Likes

That’s absolutely amazing! I’m jealous. :0_lc_green_lantern_recharge:

5 Likes

“And I shall shed my light over dark evil, for the dark things cannot stand the light. The Light of… THE GREEN LANTERN.”

6 Likes

That’s INCREDIBLE :scream::scream:

4 Likes

Very cool piece here @Skajadeh. :+1:

5 Likes

Wow, exceptional work @Skajadeh!

4 Likes

Very cool! Well done.

4 Likes

This is phenomenal! Really outstanding

3 Likes

If you could hear the screams coming from my mind… this is SO cool!!! I’m just thinking about all the other cool stuff I could print out on this! Ahhh the possibilities!

2 Likes

yooo this is super nice! hella talented, wish i can do things like this…i’d never stop

1 Like

Thank you so much and Welcome!

1 Like

thank you! :0_lc_green_lantern_hal_jordan:

That’s awesome, very impressed makes me want to look into 3d printing, but I am a bit intimidated by it.

1 Like

Thank you. It’s a lot of fun once you start. Tinkercad is good to start with designing things. It is very straightforward. Thingiverse is nice for a lot of stuff that others have made and are ready to print. There are a lot of good entry level printers available and many maker-spaces have them if you are not interested in buying one.

1 Like