3D Model Practice!

Hey guys! I’ve been practicing my 3D modeling and with my current GL obsession I wanted to take a swing at the more classic design. Hopefully I’ll get the chance to test out the print eventually. If anyone knows some interesting design variations/

6 Likes

Nice work! There’s the Golden age Green lantern’s power battery, that looks like an antique train lantern. And then this thing from the live action movie. 41R2VrTRfCL.AC_SY400

2 Likes

super! I love the 3d and the Green Lantern’s ring and lantern are perfect objects to test your skills! I really like the bevels at the top and bottom and the partial (shallow) cut around the handles. Very authentic.
You could consider expanding from the lantern to a set of rings, there have been as many ring variations as there have been lanterns.
THANKS FOR SHARING!

2 Likes

Thanks! I recently re-watch the trailer for the movie and i know its not know for being great but the green lantern obsession is tempting me.

1 Like

I’d Like too! i was thinking about researching ring sizes but that seems a like too much effort for hobbyist designs. I will defiantly have all the color spectrum and its relationships memorized by then!

1 Like

Nice

2 Likes

This 3D model looks fantastic! Well done!

2 Likes

Solid work here @animaReborn. Very nice. :+1:

1 Like

Looking Awesome™:+1:

2 Likes