2023 New Year's Resolutions (Reading and Collecting Edition)

My main goal is to read 2,023 comics. I’ve been in @TornadoSoup’s comic reading challenge for the past three years and made my goal twice. This year was rough for some reason and I am currently at 1,651.

My main goal is to keep up on current Wonder Woman and continue my re-read of the Golden Age. I have all of the WW omnibuses and I want to read them all this year.

I also have the Mike Grell Green Arrow omnibuses and the Death and Return of Superman omnibus. They are extremely large and uncomfortable to read but I love omnibuses so here we are.

I would like to re-read Fables and all of the spinoffs as well.

Keep up on all X-men titles. I might want to revisit some old events such as Civil War and Secret Invasion.

For collecting, I am hoping that Golden Age Wonder Woman volume 5 actually comes out this year. I would snag any other WW omnibuses. Would love for Silver Age vol 2.

Macfarlane Super Powers Wonder Woman and Invisible Jet are coming out this year and are must-have items. Pretty sure I’ll buy two of each. I want to hang the jet from the ceiling.

I’ll snag any other WW items that might come out. Apart from that, this year will be one more focusing on financial recovery than aquisitions. :grin:

Repro Indiana Jones:

Dungeons and Dragons Cartoon figures:

6 Likes